Preview Changes v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: White (inj)
In: Ellis

I would also like to get Griffiths back but it was such an even spread last night and I can't see either Batch, Dea or Post making way for him. Would like to give Astbury another up forward too

Only white out injured and Ellis straight back in. Would love to have seen Moore get a farewell game as this game means nothing in terms of no finals and after all the hard work and pain he went through to get back, but Kel is the type of guy that would rather see a young kid have a go instead.

Edwards got reported for a high, late hit too - Could well get a week... If so could open the door for mini maric, as the team doesnt really need another tall? (griff)

Out: White (inj), Edwards (susp)

In: Webberly, Maric
Both players playing for their careers both have been solid enough in the VFL and need to show that they actually want to play.

Edwards bump will be 1-2 weeks because it was so soft, +1 for prior loading and bad form
White out with injury

Ellis will come in for White, Griffiths for Edwards and move Helbig up the ground

This is probably the most likley scenario - although i recon Jack, McGuane, Astbury, Maric, Post, Rance, Griff is an overly tall side - perhaps Verrier could get a late promotion off the rookie list?

This is probably the most likley scenario - although i recon Jack, McGuane, Astbury, Maric, Post, Rance, Griff is an overly tall side - perhaps Verrier could get a late promotion off the rookie list?
No taller than any other week, we have the smaller players to rotate as well. Ellis Morris Newman Batchelor Dea in defence. Nahas Helbig Cotch/Lids/Martin O'Hanlon forward.

Webberley is done for the season with a groin injury so forget him.
Moore and Miller retired immediately so forget them.
Only change that there will be is White out and either Griffiths or Ellis coming back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

astburys first game in ages and supports want to bag him! get a grip!

not to mention after all this time down back they throw him forward and he manages to kick a goal.
Kid has potential. we have to develop him. I have a hunch he'll be up forward full time next year.

Would like to see Brett O play the forward pocket role for the whole game if Titch is out, with Ellis replacing White, and Arnot playing as sub.

Out: White (Inj), Titch (If Susp.)
IN: Ellis, Arnot (If Titch is gone.)

Out: White, Edwards (hopefully doesn't get any more than 1, so he's good to go R1,2013)
In: Elton (more experience) , Ellis
(Ellis as the sub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back