Preview Changes v Richmond - Melk, Dunkley, JKH, Preuss for Jetta, Smith, ANB, J.Wag

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
I think they got the Omissions due to lack of form right.

I kind of feel that ANB might not be at the club next year. This feels like a final opportunity for JKH. Both these players have contracts that expire at the end of the season.
ANB was apparently close to signing a two year deal a month ago, can’t say I’ll be upset if we withdrew our offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

markm106

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
This must be the absolute last chance for JKH to impress. Surprised Hore wasn’t picked.

Smith can’t seem to string more than a couple of games together.

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
I’ve either got one of 4 things crawling around my roof;
1. Possums
2. Rats
3. A member of the viet cong
4. One of the kids

Time to call the possum removal guy I think.

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
1. Possums
2. Rats
4. One of the kids

Give Mark Neeld a call, see if he is willing to spend a night up there with them, that's sure to make them either leave or chew on an electrical wire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deemanding

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Subi Lions, Trailblazers, AS Roma
Imagine at the start of the year thinking about the team sheet. You'd be expecting names like Petracca, Harmes, Melksham, ANB, McDonald, Hannan, all primed for our finals run.

Get this far into the season and it's Dunkley (wasn't an MFC player), Petty (hadn't played forward in his life until 3 weeks ago) and Hunt (played 90% of game time off half back before this season).

These next 4 weeks can't be over quickly enough.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Imagine at the start of the year thinking about the team sheet. You'd be expecting names like Petracca, Harmes, Melksham, ANB, McDonald, Hannan, all primed for our finals run.

Get this far into the season and it's Dunkley (wasn't an MFC player), Petty (hadn't played forward in his life until 3 weeks ago) and Hunt (played 90% of game time off half back before this season).

Even without injuries we would still be s**t but at the start of the year if you said we would miss McDonald, Lever, May, Melksham, Jetta, Hibberd, Hannan Bandera and Garlett for the majority of the season id think we were stuffed anyway.

Combine that with AnB and OMac wanting to be delisted and it's been a perfect s**t storm

jhong

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday fc
Even without injuries we would still be s**t but at the start of the year if you said we would miss McDonald, Lever, May, Melksham, Jetta, Hibberd, Hannan Bandera and Garlett for the majority of the season id think we were stuffed anyway.

Combine that with AnB and OMac wanting to be delisted and it's been a perfect s**t storm
Who is Bandera ?

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Hanna-Barbera?

TheDarkDwarf

Premium Platinum
Nov 11, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
1. Possums
2. Rats
4. One of the kids

Make sure you prioritise 1 through to 4 for him in order of importance. Personally I would go 4, 2, 3, 1.

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

I do enjoy your brand of ‘injuries don’t matter but all these are all the injuries we’ve had which have been bad’. It’s very consistent as all crusades must be

Tulip

Hall of Famer
May 3, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham

Hunt would have made the side as a forward last year if he’d played like this. A rare piece of good coaching from Goody the lad

Top Bottom