Preview Changes v Richmond - Melk, Dunkley, JKH, Preuss for Jetta, Smith, ANB, J.Wag

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I do enjoy your brand of ‘injuries don’t matter but all these are all the injuries we’ve had which have been bad’. It’s very consistent as all crusades must be
Injuries make a difference but not as much as people sook about. Even if all those blokes had played all year we would still be s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dancing Potato

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Tigs and Pies have both had injuries, neither are a rule change away from being equal bottom
All just depends on the quality of the team.

Tigers and Pies were top of the ladder quality sides that had the list depth and coaching nous to largely cover for the injuries.

Melbourne are a middle of the ladder quality side. The injuries exposed the club for having terrible depth and a lack of coaching experience to deal with it.

It impacts all teams to a degree but hit us harder because we're a worse side.

Tulip

Hall of Famer
May 3, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
Injuries make a difference but not as much as people sook about. Even if all those blokes had played all year we would still be s**t
Injuries definitely do make a big difference. It's not like we've been smashed every week this year like in 2013. Our only real belting, correct me if I've missed one, was Geelong in rd 2. Every other week has been 10-40 points. We''ve suffered from a mixture of injuries, s**t form and lackluster coaching.

Toump Ass

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2015
TOUMPASSO LAND
AFL Club
Melbourne
This will be the loss Richmond "had to have" before they steamroll everyone on their way to a flag.

My boy K-Harris to pull three snags from his behind and earn himself a juicy contract :thumbsu:.

List is looking pretty healthy at the moment, so expecting another LTI. May's already out so I'm looking at Lever.

What’s Goodwin got in his ‘trick bag’ for tomorrow hey?
A few tired marketing clichés and a couple of tabs of Hexarelin :$:shoutyoldman::fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom