Preview Changes v Richmond - Melk, Dunkley, JKH, Preuss for Jetta, Smith, ANB, J.Wag

Remove this Banner Ad

We don’t really have any others. Was thinking Petty goes back in that case. Otherwise Omac plays on Lynch. At least Lynch won’t have him for pace. But he’ll monster him.
Lynch will monster all of Petty, Keilty and OMac, unfortunately. I don't think he's much chop, but the only one who has shown any ability down back in the past is McDonald so we may as well keep him in. Petty looks way better as a forward anyway, and Weideman was concussed so he can't come in.

I thought Corey Wagner played ok and should stay in the team.

Players I think are up for consideration to be dropped.

Josh Wagner
O.McDonald
ANB has not really delivered since coming back in at round 14.

I don't know who should come in. There are so many question marks about the talls in this side.

ANB was so soft in a number of contests on the weekend, went to ground, did not hold overhead marks, generally panicked when he did get it. He should sit out the rest of the year, I'd rather pretty much anybody (Bedford, Dunkley) than him at the moment. Needs to get his head right for 2020 as hes lost the plot this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANB was so soft in a number of contests on the weekend, went to ground, did not hold overhead marks, generally panicked when he did get it. He should sit out the rest of the year, I'd rather pretty much anybody (Bedford, Dunkley) than him at the moment. Needs to get his head right for 2020 as hes lost the plot this year
Played his best game for the club against Hawthorn and has gone to absolute s**t since.

Lynch will monster all of Petty, Keilty and OMac, unfortunately. I don't think he's much chop, but the only one who has shown any ability down back in the past is McDonald so we may as well keep him in. Petty looks way better as a forward anyway, and Weideman was concussed so he can't come in.
I agree no one other than May or Frost could go with Lynch. Just reckon Omac looked wellmof the pace. Maybe first game back and lacked timing. I figure Frost will go to Riewoldt.

I agree no one other than May or Frost could go with Lynch. Just reckon Omac looked wellmof the pace. Maybe first game back and lacked timing. I figure Frost will go to Riewoldt.
Frost did well on Lynch in R6 when Riewoldt didn't play. OMac has played well on Riewoldt before, but that was before we ruined him. Key is that it doesn't matter who we play on either of them when they're going to monster us on turnovers anyway, bc the defenders won't even have time to set up.

Frost did well on Lynch in R6 when Riewoldt didn't play. OMac has played well on Riewoldt before, but that was before we ruined him. Key is that it doesn't matter who we play on either of them when they're going to monster us on turnovers anyway, bc the defenders won't even have time to set up.
Fair point about the turnovers. When the ball slingshots back in the defenders are helpless at times.
I reckon if May isn’t in they’ll likely go with Omac again. He just seemed so off the pace against saints.

The final where he had 8 touches and kicked 1.1? Or the game this year where he kicked 1 and had 12?

Put them together and you have 20 touches and 2 goals. Pretty good game by most standards.

Bring in the Hore

What a horrible thing to say. Couldn't you instead ask for the selectors to bring in the guy with loose morals and a mercenary attitude towards sex?

I've been a defender of Omac in the past, but he truly was Horrid against Bruce. Drop pls.

Do think he can bounce back, but i just choose to be negatively positive about every player we have except for J Wagner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back