Preview Changes v Richmond - Melk, Dunkley, JKH, Preuss for Jetta, Smith, ANB, J.Wag

Remove this Banner Ad

if omac plays we'll lose by 60+

Was beyond useless against Bruce, was so far off his man at all times you couldn't even see him in frame when they played the replay.

Lynch would kick 12 on him

Upset brewing imo

Youve been in all of your games lately and with our rumoured outs we may be ripe for the picking

Oh spare me from this ridiculous attempt to claim underdog status.

pls show me where ive tried to "claim underdog status"

would have thought saying "upset brewing" clearly means you are the underdog?

:think::think::think::think:

I agree no one other than May or Frost could go with Lynch. Just reckon Omac looked wellmof the pace. Maybe first game back and lacked timing. I figure Frost will go to Riewoldt.
I’d put Frost on Lynch. If May isn’t going to play then we need our best defender on Lynch. As far as Riewoldt goes well Oscar can just play man on man. Why does he zone off anyway? He isn’t a run and carry player so he is best being a lock down player.

Frost did well on Lynch in R6 when Riewoldt didn't play. OMac has played well on Riewoldt before, but that was before we ruined him. Key is that it doesn't matter who we play on either of them when they're going to monster us on turnovers anyway, bc the defenders won't even have time to set up.
Frost has to play on Lynch. It’s a no brainer. If Goodwin puts OMac on him then we might as well admit to tanking.

Cotchin won’t play. Word is Stack May miss. Who are the other rumoured outs?

Houli also apparently out, Nank still playing vfl also

Frost has to play on Lynch. It’s a no brainer. If Goodwin puts OMac on him then we might as well admit to tanking.
Esp given OMac has put in good performances on Riewoldt in the past. He's pox no doubt but also a confidence player, and I think that little belief that he can do the job again will help a bit.

Esp given OMac has put in good performances on Riewoldt in the past. He's pox no doubt but also a confidence player, and I think that little belief that he can do the job again will help a bit.
It really won’t matter, if one of those two doesn’t kick 5 then someone else will pop up with 5. Someone like Castagna, Rioli or Bolton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the upside is Melksham and Dunkley are back. I guess JKH had to get a run at some point and Preuss for Smith to help Gawn is ok. Not great but ok. ANB really is out of touch and perhaps the club may look at trading him. Smith and Jetta injured. I love Smith but what is always wrong with him? Best to let Jetta sit the year out.

In: Melksham, Dunkley, JKH, Preuss
Out: Jetta (inj), T.Smith (inj), ANB, J.Wagner

Continuity has really been a feature of the team this year.
In regards to the continuity of the 22 ... We've not had a single game that we've gone in unchanged (which is to be expected when you're playing as poorly as we have been). But we've also only had 5 games this year that we haven't had a forced changed due to injury, and have made 29 injury forced changes total. No idea what other clubs have had, but that really does seem like a lot.

In regards to the continuity of the 22 ... We've not had a single game that we've gone in unchanged (which is to be expected when you're playing as poorly as we have been). But we've also only had 5 games this year that we haven't had a forced changed due to injury, and have made 29 injury forced changes total. No idea what other clubs have had, but that really does seem like a lot.
It’s because we are OFF LEGS!

So Hores fit enough to be named emergency but doesnt fit into this rubbish 22 but rushes Melksham back. Makes sense rush the ankle or whatever the * back over the collarbone

I think they got the Omissions due to lack of form right.

I kind of feel that ANB might not be at the club next year. This feels like a final opportunity for JKH. Both these players have contracts that expire at the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back