Preview Changes v Richmond - Melk, Dunkley, JKH, Preuss for Jetta, Smith, ANB, J.Wag

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they got the Omissions due to lack of form right.

I kind of feel that ANB might not be at the club next year. This feels like a final opportunity for JKH. Both these players have contracts that expire at the end of the season.

ANB was apparently close to signing a two year deal a month ago, can’t say I’ll be upset if we withdrew our offer.

I’ve either got one of 4 things crawling around my roof;
1. Possums
2. Rats
3. A member of the viet cong
4. One of the kids

Time to call the possum removal guy I think.
I've had possums, they're ******* a pain to get rid of

1. Possums
2. Rats
4. One of the kids

Give Mark Neeld a call, see if he is willing to spend a night up there with them, that's sure to make them either leave or chew on an electrical wire.

Imagine at the start of the year thinking about the team sheet. You'd be expecting names like Petracca, Harmes, Melksham, ANB, McDonald, Hannan, all primed for our finals run.

Get this far into the season and it's Dunkley (wasn't an MFC player), Petty (hadn't played forward in his life until 3 weeks ago) and Hunt (played 90% of game time off half back before this season).

These next 4 weeks can't be over quickly enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine at the start of the year thinking about the team sheet. You'd be expecting names like Petracca, Harmes, Melksham, ANB, McDonald, Hannan, all primed for our finals run.

Get this far into the season and it's Dunkley (wasn't an MFC player), Petty (hadn't played forward in his life until 3 weeks ago) and Hunt (played 90% of game time off half back before this season).

Even without injuries we would still be s**t but at the start of the year if you said we would miss McDonald, Lever, May, Melksham, Jetta, Hibberd, Hannan Bandera and Garlett for the majority of the season id think we were stuffed anyway.

Combine that with AnB and OMac wanting to be delisted and it's been a perfect s**t storm

Even without injuries we would still be s**t but at the start of the year if you said we would miss McDonald, Lever, May, Melksham, Jetta, Hibberd, Hannan Bandera and Garlett for the majority of the season id think we were stuffed anyway.

Combine that with AnB and OMac wanting to be delisted and it's been a perfect s**t storm
Who is Bandera ?

Hanna-Barbera?

1. Possums
2. Rats
4. One of the kids

Make sure you prioritise 1 through to 4 for him in order of importance. Personally I would go 4, 2, 3, 1.

I do enjoy your brand of ‘injuries don’t matter but all these are all the injuries we’ve had which have been bad’. It’s very consistent as all crusades must be

Hunt would have made the side as a forward last year if he’d played like this. A rare piece of good coaching from Goody the lad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back