Preview Changes v Richmond - Rd 6, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Just one thing though, it's gotta be easy to walk away when you're a 3x premiership player.

I don't think Jones gives a fu** about 300, he's played 2 finals series in his whole career I honestly just think he wants to play in a good team

He simply isn't good enough to play in a good side anymore though.

Neita went out still performing at a relatively high level without premiership success, wish Nathan had done similar.

He simply isn't good enough to play in a good side anymore though.

Neita went out still performing at a relatively high level without premiership success, wish Nathan had done similar.
I don't disagree, id like to think people could be respectful of the man for this week atleast. He deserves some clear air till after the Tigers game.

I don't disagree, id like to think people could be respectful of the man for this week atleast. He deserves some clear air till after the Tigers game.

I haven't really said boo about him this year and I'm not going to rag on him now. (Gloves are off from here on out though 😉)
He absolutely deserves to have his career celebrated this week . .. 😍🤗👍

I haven't really said boo about him this year and I'm not going to rag on him now. (Gloves are off from here on out though 😉)
He absolutely deserves to have his career celebrated this week . .. 😍🤗👍
I'd be very surprised if hes in the team 5 weeks from now

AFL website has petty as injured if May is good then straight in if not probably lord nev. Mitch Brown was fine but unfortunately not good enough so obviously either weid or Ben Brown would think ben Brown if it's just the one.

LOL at my comment getting deleted for offensive language.. ******* joke surely

You're not wrong, but I'd say the intangible boost it brings the culture and club celebrating this warriors 300 together just outweighs his performance. Normally I'd say it's a complete wank but I honestly believe it will galvanise the football club in ways you can't see.

I don't know if a player will ever earn my respect more than Jonesy from 2012-18 and it's gonna mean alot to alot of people around this club to see him run through that banner.

I don’t have any interest in arguing over it. I’m a Jones fan. And I genuinely like the group of posters here. Seeing how much this milestone means to this group, and knowing what you all have been through over the years as fans of the team, has softened my take on it.

I’d still like to see another solution to the situation that doesn’t take away from Nate’s achievements and contributions to the club, while also still giving us maximum chances to beat the Tigers. But at the end of the day, worrying about taking care of a club legend while trying to beat the reigning AFL dynasty to get to 6-0 is a terrific problem to have, and I’m just going to enjoy it.

Ticketing Question
Can anyone tell me the difference between the priority areas for tickets as listed? I’m trying to get 6 tickets all together and want to work out the best way. I’ve got 6 memberships, but they’re different; 4x 3 game, 1x 11 game and 1x interstate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i worry about a forward line that has all of Melk, Fritta, Weid (or Brown), Tmac and Jackson in it.

I think Melk has to go as Spargs and Pickett have are locks.

Yeah I think this is the key. If we do go taller up forward, then we need to bring in another small (Bedford/Chandler) and get rid of those slower medium types who don’t offer much pressure like Melksham, Jones, Sparrow etc.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ticketing Question
Can anyone tell me the difference between the priority areas for tickets as listed? I’m trying to get 6 tickets all together and want to work out the best way. I’ve got 6 memberships, but they’re different; 4x 3 game, 1x 11 game and 1x interstate.
Rumour is that covid restrictions might ease off by Thursday so ticketing may not be a problem.

If everyone is fit (big if), then I would do:

In: May, Fritsch, Ben Brown (Weideman had the better ressies game, but Brown is a perennial Coleman medal contender, Weid kicked 19 goals in a season once).
Out: Petty, M Brown and Jordon (rest, because I know Goody won't drop Melksham)

FB: Hibberd May Lever
HB: Salem Tomlinson Hunt
C: Langdon Viney Brayshaw
HF: Pickett McDonald Spargo
FF: Fritsch B.Brown Jackson
RR: Gawn Petracca Oliver

IC: Rivers, Melksham, Jones, Neal-Bullen

That's a damn fine looking side.

Hello all, apologies for the intrusion.

Feel free to join us in our banter thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back