Remove this Banner Ad

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Out Jordon and Brown
In Weid and Chandler
May was 2 to 4 wasn't he? hopefully he is right to go obviously Petty for him if so. even bring the campaigner back wearing the face guards they use in the NBA.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
to be fair to jordon he ended up with 20 touches at 80% while having 19 pressure acts (8th best on the ground) also second most tackles for us. Maybe could give River's a rest this week for Bedford as well to give us a bit more spread to chase down Richmond on the counter.

to be fair to jordon he ended up with 20 touches at 80% while having 19 pressure acts (8th best on the ground) also second most tackles for us. Maybe could give River's a rest this week for Bedford as well to give us a bit more spread to chase down Richmond on the counter.
Rest Rivers? Can’t do that.

Last edited:
Amazed JJ got 20 touches. Saw him around the ball a bit but didn't think he had that many. Didn't seem to have much impact (but no howlers that I remember).

Would second others that Weid and Chandler/Bedford in for MBrown and Jones/Jordan. Maybe Jones gets a rest this week. Threw his body in when needed but he looked incredibly slow today and would be cut apart by the Tigers pace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rest Rivers? Can’t do that.
Yep. Without him so much oppo focus shifts. He’s our second kicker down back.

yeah no way can you rest a bloke in his second year who hasn't had best start to the year.
Mate what are you watching? He’s been fantastic

Fork n Hell

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
out- Brown
in- Weideman

i want Chandler or Bedford in for Jones, but i'm gonna have to wait another week. and it won't hurt those guys to back up with another good game in the vfl to stake their claim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back