Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not H&A (obviously) so not a merit thing. Unless Hartlett is now on the scrapheap he has to be played into form. Same applies for Westhoff and any of the other probable R1 players who did poorly against the Saints. Rest Hombsch who is fine and fit.
Frampton, Snelling in? Sure, why not?

IN: Austin, Hewett, Drew, Snelling, Lienert, Frampton
OUT: Jonas, Krakouer (Suspended?), Hartlett, Boak, Westhoff, Dixon

Will edit if any of Robbie Gray, Byrne-Jones, Broadbent, Palmer etc are fit.

This is the game we normally trot out our seconds in, but I think we need to keep some of our structure and really get these blokes into gear and working together. I'd be keeping in people like Charlie, Hammer, etc who need to find some form. Ryder also needs as much game time as possible.

Boak, Wines, Hombsch, Pittard, Wingard can be rested if needed. The rest stay in.

It's not H&A (obviously) so not a merit thing. Unless Hartlett is now on the scrapheap he has to be played into form. Same applies for Westhoff and any of the other probable R1 players who did poorly against the Saints. Rest Hombsch who is fine and fit.
Frampton, Snelling in? Sure, why not?

hartlett = salopek

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
Would like to see Frampton, r gray, drew and snelling get games

But I'd also be happy if we with just Ryder and trengove in ruck but also understand if we wait until jlt3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There wasn't much in the Krak incedent really? I reckon he was caught in two minds and the guy he bumped fell just the wrong way, (from what I remember)...

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
I actually thought that Krak was a bit unlucky not to get a free for the saints bloke making contact to his legs.

It was not a bump at all - so probably only 4 weeks down to 3 with an early plea!

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Krak will only get a fine I would hope, the bloke got up I'm not sure there was that much impact

scottjr

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Krak will get two. They will want make an early statement. You can not recklessly make head high contact. Maybe it looks worse in slow motion but one week would be a good result.

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Off topic a bit, but I purchased two tickets a couple of weeks back to the Power v Hawks JLT game.
Just received an email yesterday from the club saying I can get free access to that game as a member :huh::huh::huh:

Never mind ***sighs***

Hope some of my money goes to Port in that case?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back