Opinion Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Out:
D.Pearce - couldn't hit a target all game. Not good one on one, shouldn't be playing in defence.
Johnson - game has gone past him. Needs to make way for Cox to be played as CHB.
Mundy - don't trust medical staff. No point in risking any injury to players that will play on next year. Knee inj wasn't 100%.

In:
Nyhuis - Deserves it. Can do much better as a defender then D.Pearce.
Crozier - Came off a good game and was unlucky to be concussed.
Collins - See Nyhuis. Been one of Peel's best over the season and incredibly consistent.

B: Nyhuis - Hamling - Ryan
HB: Logue - Cox - Hughes
C: Weller - S.Hill - B.Hill
HF: Crozier - McCarthy - Tucker
F: Kersten - Tabs - Deluca
Fol: Darcy - Fyfe - Neale
Int: Collins - Sutcliffe - Suban - Ballas

Don't think Bennell will make it, but if he does he'll come in for Ballas.

Jonno and Pearce have to go. Crozier and Nyhuis for them.

Not sure if we can promote them but I'd put Strnadica in for Cox and Duman in for Mundy who's clearly not right, if we can.

If Bennell pulls up 90%+ after today's game, put him in for Balla.

Strnadica and Duman would likely both get ragdolled, but I'd love to see them get a crack. Taylor, can we promote anyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love to see strnadica in give darcy a hand in ruck & give cox a freshen up. I think cox has been a great find the year & will only get better but hard for a first year player to key position every week

If Pearce isn't the one making way then our last game ever at Subi may become a riot.
I volunteer to be riot cheif ;) but ReG already taken the post .

* Not serious*

Remember the Bulldogs game. The changes brought some exuberance to the side. They played with some vigour.

I feel like Bennell playing will give the whole team a similar spark.

T'was the exact opposite yesterday once DP made the final side and instantly gifted the Swans 4 goal opportunities in the first quarter. Absolutely morale sapping.

Last edited:
Dollabeal usually on the money and although not definitive said Harley might play round 22. I'll back him in.

Harley to debut next week v Tigers. Play deep forward. Will get 5 touches and a score and I'll be pumped about it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back