Opinion Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Outs from 7 man bench have to be Pearce, Kersten & Sutcliffe/Suban. Tommy was our best player last week and deserves the next two games to save his career
Logue is developing nicely,De Luca needs a few consecutive games to see what he's got and whether to keep and really its a toss up between Sutcliffe and Suban.
Kersten had previously kicked 10 goals in 5 games which is reasonable form after coming back from being dropped. Not sure why he should be dropped again after one poor game.

Kersten had previously kicked 10 goals in 5 games which is reasonable form after coming back from being dropped. Not sure why he should be dropped again after one poor game.
well we aint making finals anyway. Cox up forward might work. He can play both ends.

Hoping Logue Is one of the 4 blokes on the bench. Wont be disappointed if he doesn't play. He has had his fair share of games.

Kersten fan group will be disappointed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So instead of Sutcliffe we have

Sheridan
Pearce
Ibbotson
Duman (rookie)
Collins
Dawson
Strnadica (rookie)
Griffin

that are available. As a running ayer which we need who would you play insread?

Agree, not much left. Me personally, I might have liked to see what Sheridan would offer after the right royal pineapple he has clearly received from Ross, but that's just me. In some ways, I am more interested in what Duman has to offer now anyhow.

Agree, not much left. Me personally, I might have liked to see what Sheridan would offer after the right royal pineapple he has clearly received from Ross, but that's just me. In some ways, I am more interested in what Duman has to offer now anyhow.
I thought Sheridan might get another go as well but it's just shuffling chairs with he and Sutty. Hopefully Duman has a good game at Peel this weekend and gets to debut next week. He's a taller, faster, better skilled and smarter footballing version of Sutty/Sherro imo. We are really lucky he lasted to the rookie draft as all he needs is to build his body and endurance - the two main things you get from AFL pre-seasons. Really glad Ross seems to like him.

So instead of Sutcliffe we have

Sheridan
Pearce
Ibbotson
Duman (rookie)
Collins
Dawson
Strnadica (rookie)
Griffin

that are available. As a running ayer which we need who would you play insread?
of that list, the only guy I would bring in is Collins and that's only if either hamling or Johnson pulls up sore.

I probably would have played Sheridan over Sutcliffe, but it's a bit like deciding whether to eat broccoli or broccolini for dinner. You won't be very happy no matter which one you pick, and in any case there's virtually no difference.

You just need to jazz your broccoli up with some bennellfennel and it will taste fine

The Groin Injury saved Kersten from being dropped. He is no key forward at best a Half Forward. Not surprised that cats dropped him for last 5-6 games
after playing first 14-15 games in 2016. Too inconsistent.

Tommy played very well for Peel last sat. Very stiff to miss out. Should have been Sutcliffe/Suban to get axe will they will not be in our next big push for top 4 in 2019/20

The Groin Injury saved Kersten from being dropped. He is no key forward at best a Half Forward. Not surprised that cats dropped him for last 5-6 games

Tommy played very well for Peel last sat. Very stiff to miss out. Should have been Sutcliffe/Suban to get axe will they will not be in our next big push for top 4 in 2019/20
Kersten kicks roughly as many goals as McGovern. He is ok. No world beater but no team is full of them (GWS aside).

Agree that Tommy was stiff to miss. Its not like any of the others did anything last week.

Before the globe on Saturday since coming back he kicked 2, 1, 2, 3 and 2 goals.

#cultofkersten

Remove this Banner Ad

Back