Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really rate Jeffy as he can kick and create goals and his pace

Had enough of Bugg missing shots he should kick, dropping marks he should take, sorry but he lacks class and composure and is unreliable so Pedo comes in for him

Hunt is best 22 and whilst dropped for good reason it was a mistake to play without his line breaking play

Kent dont think he is consistent enough and prefer Hannan

Also dont rate Gus and much prefer Tyson for impact and consistency by foot

I would drop Lewis

It was tough watching us lose last week, really hope we can play 4 good quarters
Kent isn’t consistent? 6 goals in two games not consistent? He is our best small forward right now.

make it 13!
Tigers to lose their entire bench in the first quarter and still belt us by 10 goals. Our moral victory last year in tatters.

I’m happy for the Weid if he is played just because I like him, but I am a bit perturbed we aren’t using Pedo. He can take a contested mark forward, and in the absence of TMac that is a short supply skill as far as we are concerned. Particularly with Bugg dropped (who actually presents and contests reasonably well forward - just can’t kick goals).

Ah well. I hope Weedy kills it and shames Topkent into a month of silence.

Tigers to lose their entire bench in the first quarter and still belt us by 10 goals. Our moral victory last year in tatters.

Gawn to take a huge pack mark 10 metres directly infront with the tigers ahead by 5 and 35 seconds remaining, he takes his full 30 and grubs the kick so bad it goes along the ground, hits rances foot, rebounds backwards 20 metres to a wide open Hogan who takes the mark as time expires and goes back and calmly slots the goal

I’m happy for the Weid if he is played just because I like him, but I am a bit perturbed we aren’t using Pedo. He can take a contested mark forward, and in the absence of TMac that is a short supply skill as far as we are concerned. Particularly with Bugg dropped (who actually presents and contests reasonably well forward - just can’t kick goals).

Ah well. I hope Weedy kills it and shames Topkent into a month of silence.

The only thing that could silence me is if Sam Blease came back and won us the game against Richmond. Worst footballer of all time.

I like Weid Id just prefer him to play well at VFL level before we play him in front of 85k

if we indeed have no caddy or no vlastuin you can pencil in the W for you blokes right now

maybe if you hadnt had the s**t show last week and the pasting in the media all week long

that + our outs = dees big win

haha surely you jest

your likely ins are making you a much stronger team and our changes are making us significantly weaker

you always play well against us and will get the job done tomorrow

book it

dees by 12 goals

This is how I imagine myself being if Melbourne ever wins a flag.

Dropping Bugg and not picking Pedo.

This is piss weak from the selection committee again. However I am unfortunately not suprised!
Bugg is s**t though

haha surely you jest

your likely ins are making you a much stronger team and our changes are making us significantly weaker

you always play well against us and will get the job done tomorrow

book it
Haha give me a spell.
Caddy and Vlastuin out and all of a sudden it's curtains? Get your hand off it mate.
No Tmac and Viney hurts us more than those 2 hurt you.
Love how bullish and lippy you are elsewhere then come in here peddling that sh*t before the ball is even bounced.
Tigers should (and IMO will) win this by a few goals

Haha give me a spell.
Caddy and Vlastuin out and all of a sudden it's curtains? Get your hand off it mate.
No Tmac and Viney hurts us more than those 2 hurt you.
Love how bullish and lippy you are elsewhere then come in here peddling that sh*t before the ball is even bounced.
Tigers should (and IMO will) win this by a few goals

lmao and im the lippy one, take a xanax bro

clearly you know very little about our side if you think those 2 arent extremely important

caddy frees up dusty to play more forward, vlastuin is one of our best intercept players and our best medium/small defender

we are now missing from our best 22: Caddy, Rioli, Vlastuin, and Graham

if you think those outs mean nothing, follow another sport champ

lmao and im the lippy one, take a xanax bro

clearly you know very little about our side if you think those 2 arent extremely important

caddy frees up dusty to play more forward, vlastuin is one of our best intercept players and our best medium/small defender

we are now missing from our best 22: Caddy, Rioli, Vlastuin, and Graham

if you think those outs mean nothing, follow another sport champ
I'm sure they're important but I've seen you puff your chest out like a flog elsewhere so I'm pissing myself that you're here trying to mates with everyone and basically giving us the 4 points on the back of those 2 outs. Those 4 you named are all premiership players but Rioli is replaced easily as you have a wealth of options in that position and Graham has played what, 5 games?
Viney our toughest midfielder and Tmac not playing affects our structure in a big way.
Now off you trot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure they're important but I've seen you puff your chest out like a flog elsewhere so I'm pissing myself that you're here trying to mates with everyone and basically giving us the 4 points on the back of those 2 outs. Those 4 you named are all premiership players but Rioli is replaced easily as you have a wealth of options in that position and Graham has played what, 5 games?
Viney our toughest midfielder and Tmac not playing affects our structure in a big way.
Now off you trot.

who the * are you? hahaha at least i have a follower, cheers for the attention my man

Rioli is easily replaced? hahaha just because we have other smalls doesnt mean they replace his output, hes the best pressure small in the league and we base our entire game plan on pressure

4 premiership players out >>>> viney and tmac, if you dont win youre kidding yourselves

who the **** are you? hahaha at least i have a follower, cheers for the attention my man

Rioli is easily replaced? hahaha just because we have other smalls doesnt mean they replace his output, hes the best pressure small in the league and we base our entire game plan on pressure

4 premiership players out >>>> viney and tmac, if you dont win youre kidding yourselves

Sorry to intrude but Jordan Lewis has 4 premierships of his own.

who the **** are you? hahaha at least i have a follower, cheers for the attention my man

Viney >>>>> than all 4 of those player... by a country mile. Premiership or no.

Still no teams. ******* hell the AFL is a well oiled ship :drunk:

Think they are released at the normal 6 25 time arnt they?

Jack Viney is a better footballer than each of those 4 blokes.
Nathan Ablett won a premiership too, it's not the mark of a good player.
Now you can f*** off.
If you can't get over a side who was thumped by 10 goals at the hands of Hawforn, then you blokes are taking the piss

Think they are released at the normal 6 25 time arnt they?
They should have been out yesterday considering Saturday teams come out on Thursday. I suspect Collingwood Essendon is the reason the AFL is holding them back

They should have been out yesterday considering Saturday teams come out on Thursday. I suspect Collingwood Essendon is the reason the AFL is holding them back

I guess its similar to Friday night games coming out the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back