Unofficial Preview Changes v Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

I like AJ, but this was the game to play all of Dixon, Marshall and Watts. Hopefully Todd dominates the SANFL and gets back in the side soon. IMO our best 22 has all three in it, when in form. 3 genuine tall forwards, combined with the class of Robbie Gray and the lock down niggle of Thomas (plus whoever’s resting forward), is one of the best forward lines in the AFL. We just need to deploy it.

Not really seeing it with AJ, but happy to give him a run. Otherwise necessary changes. It's still a bit of a weird feeling to see a tall forward replaced with a tall forward.

Like Macca19 I'm pleased to see AJ back. Ferocious tackling pressure and his pace can really unbalance defenders.

All the changes on the money.

Not really seeing it with AJ, but happy to give him a run. Otherwise necessary changes. It's still a bit of a weird feeling to see a tall forward replaced with a tall forward.
I can see AJ with 15&2 next to his name .

Happy with Marshall out, he’s not good enough atm and Watts adds more.
Happy Trengove gets another game.
Happy we are able to manage injuries to Gray and Pittard with decent ins.
Ecstatic that DBJ and Jonas are playing.
Sad that Hombsch isn’t, but happy we have depth.

So happy, I guess :).

In: Watts, DBJ, plus Jonas (if healthy)
Out: SGray, Pittard, plus Hombsch

I have only missed AJ for Marshall. I didn't see it coming.

Happy for AJ, but I wish we could have given Marshall a last chance.

---
Post #24, written on Saturday at 4:06 AM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devastated for Hombsch because he is going to be stuck in this limbo. AJ has been good in the SANFL and will hopefully make the most of his opportunity.

I would rather have a fit DBJ than a fit Pittard, so a hamstring concern would not even get a look in with me.

McKenzie back in the SANFL this week. We do have a tremendous amount of depth....unless Paddy goes down!!
I guess Hombsch at least knows he’s next in line. Such a super fella.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back