Prediction Changes V Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

The weather isn't gonna be horrific, forecast is just for a shower or two in the morning. Humidity and dew will be the biggest impact
Having spent time twice in Cairns in Sept/Oct in the early 1970's, and 2 x christmas in Townsville in the 1990's I reckon the whole NQ thing weather wise is over rated.

Apparently the southern winter is supposed to be fantastic, but on the 4 occasions I have been up there (albeit out of tourist season) the humidity is horrific, and a 28 degree day is akin to a 40 plus down here.

Listening on the radio today they said it's a cop-out to label west coast a seconds team. Most of their best players are playing now. It's just that they're no good anymore.

Still missing Naitanui, McGovern, Sheed, Allen and Gaff plus a lot of the players who have recently come back into the team (Yeo, Shuey, Darling) are coming off long lay offs and/or limited pre seasons.

They're probably getting old and due to drop off soon anyway but they've had no opportunity at all to prove that idea wrong this year.

A win is a win and unchanged after a big win unless there’s exceptional circumstances maybe isn’t a bad policy. Everyone did as asked.

Bergman is a worry. No mention of glandular fever by chance? Can’t think of minor things that hang around for weeks?

Yes Bergman's illness is still a mystery and missing two weeks through illness is a concern. No mention that he is even ill on the official PAFC injury list.

Still missing Naitanui, McGovern, Sheed, Allen and Gaff plus a lot of the players who have recently come back into the team (Yeo, Shuey, Darling) are coming off long lay offs and/or limited pre seasons.

They're probably getting old and due to drop off soon anyway but they've had no opportunity at all to prove that idea wrong this year.
West Coast suffering from a core group of players all getting old at the same time.

Yes Bergman's illness is still a mystery and missing two weeks through illness is a concern. No mention that he is even ill on the official PAFC injury list.
Have players' illnesses ever been listed as injuries? Can't say I can recall ever seeing it.

Not sure that being not up to play professional football for a couple of weeks is anything to be overly concerned about. If he was a public servant he'd miss a couple of weeks of work with a toothache.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently we'll keep playing Robbie Gray until his knee is truly stuffed rather than give him a rest....

Lol

We had Aliir * up his ankle but take injections and play out the rest of the game

Lycett * up his shoulder (3 month injury) but play the remaining second half against Gawn.

McKenzie nearly pop his ACL and play the next 2 games.

There's no chance in hell Ken Hinkley in survival mode is going to rest players.

Lol

We had Aliir fu** up his ankle but take injections and play out the rest of the game

Lycett fu** up his shoulder (3 month injury) but play the remaining second half against Gawn.

McKenzie nearly pop his ACL and play the next 2 games.

There's no chance in hell Ken Hinkley in survival mode is going to rest players.

I think the sad thing in Robbie’s case is that this is potentially his last year.
I’d rather see him rested a few games and finish his career playing at his best, not hobbling around as a shadow of what he was.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back