Strategy Changes v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salem not a massive loss. Doubt Trac plays either. ANB the big winner here.

Out: Salem
In: Garlett

Depth starting to look a bit thin with Salem, Petracca, Kent, Vandenberg all unavailable and Balic AWOL. You'd say Stretch or Bugg would be next in, but both were horrible last time they played.

Can probably get Jeffy around the midfield a bit more this week and try get him back in touch, he's actually decent around the ball.

Salem not a massive loss. Doubt Trac plays either. ANB the big winner here.

Out: Salem
In: Garlett

Depth starting to look a bit thin with Salem, Petracca, Kent, Vandenberg all unavailable and Balic AWOL. You'd say Stretch or Bugg would be next in, but both were horrible last time they played.

Can probably get Jeffy around the midfield a bit more this week and try get him back in touch, he's actually decent around the ball.

Also out, that guy, Viney I think his name is... ;)

ANB out for me. He's a pressure forward or nothing, I think. Salem out with injury obviously.
Garlett in and Trac if fit. Otherwise, I dunno. Maybe Stretch?

I thought Weideman was largely absent from the game. Sure he took a couple of marks when the game was pretty much over and the bombers had all but given up, but he was anonymous for mine.

At present it seems people just want him in the side to 'give him a run at it'. Which isn't afforded to other, better players it would seem.

I'd be making a few changes to make sure we're all fresh. ANB comes out for a spell and to find some form. Dunno if Harmes needs a rest? I'd not be risking Hogan at all so I'd probably put him on ice too.

So that means Pedersen and maybe Stretch and Bugg come in if Trac doesn't get up. Hardly inspiring but them's the breaks. We really should be beating St Kilda even with those outs ffs

If Salem is out I think I've changed my mind and ANB survives. We just don't have the cattle to make more changes than absolutely necessary.

If no one really made a case at Casey just swap Trac for Salem and be done with it.

Salem has had a really solid four week period. Shame to have that interrupted.
especially when Goodwin only just worked out Salem mopping up the loose ball down back makes us a better team. Gus on ball instead of Salem. Salem to HBF, Lewis to the wing/HFF and Wagner dropped were the moves we've been looking for all season imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have any idea when Viney will be back? Will it be in these next few weeks before the crows game?

Also does he come straight back or get a vfl touch up first? Clearly one of our best, his our heart and soul, but his missed a lot of football

Does anyone have any idea when Viney will be back? Will it be in these next few weeks before the crows game?

Also does he come straight back or get a vfl touch up first? Clearly one of our best, his our heart and soul, but his missed a lot of football
Hope he is back for the crows game. We need him for that one.

Misso said in the injury update. 2 weeks

Tonight on Fox Footy he said he'd be playing against the Gold Coast in Rd 8 or in the VFL if Goody doesn't pick him.

Latest estimate is 4 - 6

Tonight on Fox Footy he said he'd be playing against the Gold Coast in Rd 8 or in the VFL if Goody doesn't pick him.
He won't play VFL lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back