Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toump Ass

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2015
TOUMPASSO LAND
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah whatever, I enjoy death-riding Melbourne as much as I do supporting them. A new coach brings hope and a renewed possibility of sporting salvation. Each loss brings us closer, each failed forward 50 entry a cause for celebration, just like goals were when we knew how to kick them. And when the season's finished, we can anoint the next messiah who will lead us to our next premiership!

Good times ahead!

Deemanding

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Subi Lions, Trailblazers, AS Roma
So...er, to change the topic slightly, am watching the Pies v. Hawks. Surface looks terrible, very soft and divots every time someone slides along the turf. Can't wait til someone does an ankle or knee on it tomorrow...

Daemon

All Australian
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
So...er, to change the topic slightly, am watching the Pies v. Hawks. Surface looks terrible, very soft and divots every time someone slides along the turf. Can't wait til someone does an ankle or knee on it tomorrow...
I've walked around cow paddocks that look better than that. Looks bloody terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simon_Says

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2016
Leongatha
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Im Happy with these changes (Aside from Omac, but he's at least a step up from Smith.

I was super pissed after the last weeks loss to Richmond but not as Agitated as 2 weeks ago (Geelong)
I seriously think this club has me under the effects of "Stockholm Syndrome" (Obviously not the real thing, but to a degree.)

Every single ******* week i either tip us to win, or offer the utmost positivity. DO we play 4 QRTS? fu** no, maybe 2 good ones if we're lucky, then charge home in the 4th when the game is over and fall short (See Geelong 2 weeks ago)

Weed needs to play, Harley is a risk worth taking, Smith, Hunt, Tomlinson? Needed to come out

Simon_Says

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2016
Leongatha
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Also, don't think I'm the only one of this opinion, no way we should be gifying games to playes when were damn near 17th to be naming guys only based on Reputation.
Im not talking about the guys that perform consistently like Gawn, Petracca, Salem, May, Jetta, Pig. (I know Pig/Jetta were recently omitted from the team)
Im really concerned. Namely guys like Oliver and Viney.

Oliver nearly damn near cost us the game last week, with about 4 minutes left a free kick form a Center bounce to turning the Ball over in the middle of the ground.
Viney could clean up his Disposal % too. Lever is down on Confidence. The "May Lever" Experiment isn't going as well as we planned.

mrmonkey

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Im Happy with these changes (Aside from Omac, but he's at least a step up from Smith.

I was super pissed after the last weeks loss to Richmond but not as Agitated as 2 weeks ago (Geelong)
I seriously think this club has me under the effects of "Stockholm Syndrome" (Obviously not the real thing, but to a degree.)

Every single ******* week i either tip us to win, or offer the utmost positivity. DO we play 4 QRTS? fu** no, maybe 2 good ones if we're lucky, then charge home in the 4th when the game is over and fall short (See Geelong 2 weeks ago)

Weed needs to play, Harley is a risk worth taking, Smith, Hunt, Tomlinson? Needed to come out
I'm a bit like this as well, monday Tuesday Wednesday I'm still in negative mode, by Thursday I'm always a lot more optimistic thoough I didn't tip us against the tigers I thought we would play better. I think selection played some part in the loss, the complete and utter lack of skill and decisions making being the main reason of course. This week looks like they've rectified those problems. Time for weid to start showing something just has to compete and give us something forward. If he's not clunking them at least get it to ground for our smalls. Hopefully bennell gives us a bit of composure going forward. Hopefully Jetta is back to reliability and omac doesn't have to do much just nullify his opponent which hopefully frees up lever a bit.

blitznu

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Blitz, yours is the kind of innovative thinking we have been lacking - get this person on the coaching panel now!
I'm just trying to think like our coach. No doubt some dumb bullshit like thatll happen. Tossing up whether to even watch it or not. i candle handle another week of this stupid sh*t we call a game plan but im interested to see if anything anybody in the media has said will sink into this fu** wit but nothings changed yet so why bother now hey. definition of insanity and all that jam come to mind for this clown

DemonZombie_001

All Australian
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I am picking the Dee's to win tonight. I think if there is anything in this team then this is the chance to respond.

Some of these players can't have as bad a game as they had the previous week really looking at Oliver here...

Top Bottom