Changes v. Suns - Jetta, Bennell, Weid, OMac IN / Spuds Out

Remove this Banner Ad

It would certainly free my weekends up if we did indeed fold, but sadly I’d probably still miss us.

Yeah whatever, I enjoy death-riding Melbourne as much as I do supporting them. A new coach brings hope and a renewed possibility of sporting salvation. Each loss brings us closer, each failed forward 50 entry a cause for celebration, just like goals were when we knew how to kick them. And when the season's finished, we can anoint the next messiah who will lead us to our next premiership!

Good times ahead!

If it wasn't for forums like here to vent with others like me I'd be a wreck. No adult I know goes for Melbourne sadly so I can't vent in the real world. No one can understand the pain and frustration they cause us.

So...er, to change the topic slightly, am watching the Pies v. Hawks. Surface looks terrible, very soft and divots every time someone slides along the turf. Can't wait til someone does an ankle or knee on it tomorrow...

Well I got a ticket.

I’m going to try and represent BF by losing my s**t constantly at players that are actually having good games.

Just occurred to me - They wouldn’t be thinking of still going in with one tall forward being Weid and playing TMac further up the wing to replace Tomlinson would they...would they!?

I've walked around cow paddocks that look better than that. Looks bloody terrible.

When you consider that it's only been used for 1 game a weekend, it's a disgrace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im Happy with these changes (Aside from Omac, but he's at least a step up from Smith.

I was super pissed after the last weeks loss to Richmond but not as Agitated as 2 weeks ago (Geelong)
I seriously think this club has me under the effects of "Stockholm Syndrome" (Obviously not the real thing, but to a degree.)

Every single ******* week i either tip us to win, or offer the utmost positivity. DO we play 4 QRTS? * no, maybe 2 good ones if we're lucky, then charge home in the 4th when the game is over and fall short (See Geelong 2 weeks ago)

Weed needs to play, Harley is a risk worth taking, Smith, Hunt, Tomlinson? Needed to come out

Also, don't think I'm the only one of this opinion, no way we should be gifying games to playes when were damn near 17th to be naming guys only based on Reputation.
Im not talking about the guys that perform consistently like Gawn, Petracca, Salem, May, Jetta, Pig. (I know Pig/Jetta were recently omitted from the team)
Im really concerned. Namely guys like Oliver and Viney.

Oliver nearly damn near cost us the game last week, with about 4 minutes left a free kick form a Center bounce to turning the Ball over in the middle of the ground.
Viney could clean up his Disposal % too. Lever is down on Confidence. The "May Lever" Experiment isn't going as well as we planned.

Im Happy with these changes (Aside from Omac, but he's at least a step up from Smith.

I was super pissed after the last weeks loss to Richmond but not as Agitated as 2 weeks ago (Geelong)
I seriously think this club has me under the effects of "Stockholm Syndrome" (Obviously not the real thing, but to a degree.)

Every single ******* week i either tip us to win, or offer the utmost positivity. DO we play 4 QRTS? fu** no, maybe 2 good ones if we're lucky, then charge home in the 4th when the game is over and fall short (See Geelong 2 weeks ago)

Weed needs to play, Harley is a risk worth taking, Smith, Hunt, Tomlinson? Needed to come out
I'm a bit like this as well, monday Tuesday Wednesday I'm still in negative mode, by Thursday I'm always a lot more optimistic thoough I didn't tip us against the tigers I thought we would play better. I think selection played some part in the loss, the complete and utter lack of skill and decisions making being the main reason of course. This week looks like they've rectified those problems. Time for weid to start showing something just has to compete and give us something forward. If he's not clunking them at least get it to ground for our smalls. Hopefully bennell gives us a bit of composure going forward. Hopefully Jetta is back to reliability and omac doesn't have to do much just nullify his opponent which hopefully frees up lever a bit.

Blitz, yours is the kind of innovative thinking we have been lacking - get this person on the coaching panel now!
I'm just trying to think like our coach. No doubt some dumb bullshit like thatll happen. Tossing up whether to even watch it or not. i candle handle another week of this stupid s**t we call a game plan but im interested to see if anything anybody in the media has said will sink into this * wit but nothings changed yet so why bother now hey. definition of insanity and all that jam come to mind for this clown

Hunt down an effects mic and Give us honest commentary on how the Dees are going!
I’ll become the Giants Stadium equivalent of that dude at Adelaide Oval.

On a serious note this is surreal.

I am picking the Dee's to win tonight. I think if there is anything in this team then this is the chance to respond.

Some of these players can't have as bad a game as they had the previous week really looking at Oliver here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back