Strategy Changes v Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel like I want to see a bit of Collins, Hamilton, and Lipinski before the end of the year. Also want to see Webb being deployed in the back half, while I want Tom Boyd playing majority forward. At this stage if we make finals we will be without Jong and Crameri, while we might be pushing it with Adams, Greene and Dunkley. Our backline depth is really strong which is promising and if you add Jake Lever to the mix we might end up having the best defence in the league if you think about it. Also want to see English play a couple more. At the moment I see this as the side, if we manage to make finals that we should put out.

FF: Luke Dahlhaus, Tom Boyd, Liam Picken
HF: Jack Macrae, Marcus Bontempelli, Robert Murphy
C: Jason Johannisen, Tom Liberatore, Matthew Suckling
HB: Bailey Williams, Lewis Young, Easton Wood
FB: Shane Biggs, Zaine Cordy, Dale Morris
FOL: Tim English, Jake Stringer, Toby McLean
INT: Caleb Daniel, Bailey Dale, Lachie Hunter, Mitch Wallis

Significant Outs: Jordan Roughead, Clay Smith, Mitch Honeychurch, Lukas Webb, Travis Cloke, Jack Redpath, Tom Campbell, Tory Dickson, Fletcher Roberts, Matthew Boyd

Can't drop Honeychurch. Was good today despite some negativity.

In - Dickson or Cloke
Out - Stringer

Disappointing stringer injured - heaps of midfield time today before he did his string.

Cloke for Stringer - Dickson instead of Cloke if he still isn't right or conditions in Cairns not good for talls
Honeychurch may keep his spot as his pressure was good all game, disappointing in execution a lot again though - otherwise unleash the Lip
Wood has to come in for someone, but can't really leave anyone else out as he can't replace Redpath, who will be lucky to stay in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clay Smith. 30+ possies. Must be considered.
Easton Wood. Automatic
Cloke. Needs to be considered.

I know some of you guys keep harping on about getting time into the kids but FFS we are STILL IN CONTENTION. I want to see Lippy but he's not banging down the door (yet!) Webb was better not great. And until Hamilton actually does something he can wait until we are def out or 2018 Lynch too YOUNG EARNT HIS SPOT. There is a difference !!

Simply too short. ONE must go !
And even though Dahlhaus didnt play well
Has runs on the board.Caleb is a gun.
So Honey must go.
Wpod hasn't had a good year so l would play him forward or wing to cover Jake
In Wood Cloke Dickson or Smith
Out Jake Honeychurch Redpath

Cloke in for Stringer
Wood in for Hunter

Would like to see Webb in for Honeychurch but he was okay without the ball today (I can't believe I just wrote that given it's a ball sport - a sign of the times).

Have to have one of Honey or Smith. I thought Honey did sone important things today and should stay. He can cover ground, that I'm not sure Smith can.
Wood for Stringer with Bob to go forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back