Changes v Swans ( Pav's 350th )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am stoked to see SNOS/SCOS/Battle-Tank - always had a soft spot for the bloke.
Reckon he'll keep Buddy quiet; because Dawson, Collins or Ibbo certainly won't.

Am even happy to see De Pig; I value him more than Mzungu/Suban/C. Pearce combined.

Only difference I'd have preferred would've been Hughes in over for Tucker.

Unfortunately Sheridans kicking does fall short of what I had hoped it would be and what it should be for his type pf player. Watch the ball in flight and its a bit wobbly and not arrow straight, even for most short passes. I think Sutty has a better kick in normal situations but he burns it alot as well. For their player type...slight, runners who struggle with contested ball and marking strength they need to have elite disposal.

Pav always had a arrow straight kick and any misses, for which he gets unfairly maligned I think are always only just off target.

Why hasn't Grey been given a decent or even a fair run, because he can't kick? Most of our players can't kick, I'd much prefer getting games into Grey than Suban.
Injury...

I for one am stoked to see SNOS/SCOS/Battle-Tank - always had a soft spot for the bloke.
Reckon he'll keep Buddy quiet; because Dawson, Collins or Ibbo certainly won't.

Am even happy to see De Pig; I value him more than Mzungu/Suban/C. Pearce combined.

Only difference I'd have preferred would've been Hughes in over for Tucker.
Yeah I like Silvagni on Buddy too. The thing I don't get is who Dawson and Collins then take? Their whole forward line is < 190cm except Buddy aren't they?

I think we are tanking... we don't need to! Picking 3 tall defenders against only one mobile tall forward is mad. Zac as ruck/forward what a joke, he can't even mark unopposed any more. Would prefer Hannath as backup ruck if we need it (can't believe I am saying that) and if Dawson is not up to defending anymore then drop him. I used to be a big Zac supporter as part of a good team defence but he is a massive liability down there when we are trying to clear the ball from D50. Silvagni? Whats the point - he's gone and also crap. If they want to swap him for Dawson then so be it, both about the same level.

We will struggle to get the ball past the wing with Collins, Zac/Silva, Ibbo, Spurr handling the ball in D50... what a shyte pile!

I think we are tanking... we don't need to! Picking 3 tall defenders against only one mobile tall forward is mad. Zac as ruck/forward what a joke, he can't even mark unopposed any more. Would prefer Hannath as backup ruck if we need it (can't believe I am saying that) and if Dawson is not up to defending anymore then drop him. I used to be a big Zac supporter as part of a good team defence but he is a massive liability down there when we are trying to clear the ball from D50. Silvagni? Whats the point - he's gone and also crap. If they want to swap him for Dawson then so be it, both about the same level.

We will struggle to get the ball past the wing with Collins, Zac/Silva, Ibbo, Spurr handling the ball in D50... what a shyte pile!

Would be a poor game to try to tank.

Baffled by the Blakely omission and public bake. How on earth continual spuds with shite disposals like Pearce, Sutcliffe etc keep getting games yet poor Blakely is omitted due to "poor kicking". Have you seen the rest of our team Ross? Even Mundy and Hill have been kicking worse than Blakely. Bit ridiculous. Why does Chris Mayne never get dropped? Bloody hell. Thank god Suban is out for once.

Ballantyne will be back next week, an automatic inclusion. As Mayne can't be dropped looks like Yarran will be back at Peel.

I thought yarran played more pavs role last week? If he does play they will probably drop dboer or tucker and push walters up the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach gives afl.com a puff piece under his media obligations.
Paid-to-sensationalise journo spins it into even more nonsensical tripe than it already was.
People who know full well the media deliberately pumps out fictitious garbage every day slag their coach's integrity,footy knowledge and general worth as a human being on the basis of the article's bodgy content!
Rinse/Repeat.:cool:

Welcome to the AFL, Conor.

People need to relax and understand that we are obviously not seeing the big picture with the Blakely dropping. Sure his numbers are good but it goes far deeper than that.

He's a good kid and will use this as motivation to strive to the next level.

See the positives, everyone.

That's great. Now explain the bigger picture with Suban playing just about every game for the last 5 years

I dont get it why complain,it is so obvious freo want blakely to qualify to play for peel if they play final. The season is gone ,mundy will be playing mid this week with neale and deboer .

I dont get it why complain,it is so obvious freo want blakely to qualify to play for peel if they play final. The season is gone ,mundy will be playing mid this week with neale and deboer .
Plus the fact he's up against big bodies in Kennedy, Hanneberry and Jack. He ll get knocked around a bit. No point risking him when he can get more practice in WAFL in terms of DE and limited time in ground.

Wasn't fussed about him being dropped or rested until I saw Ross say it was because of his kicking.

Has he watched our games this season?

Also I hope we're not running all Dawson, Collins, SCOS in the backline. Not bothered if they try Dawson as a ruck/fwd (can't be any worse) or try Collins up forward again.

I for one am stoked to see SNOS/SCOS/Battle-Tank - always had a soft spot for the blok.

You mean this guy?

images

Wasn't fussed about him being dropped or rested until I saw Ross say it was because of his kicking.

Has he watched our games this season?

Also I hope we're not running all Dawson, Collins, SCOS in the backline. Not bothered if they try Dawson as a ruck/fwd (can't be any worse) or try Collins up forward again.
Ross somee time dont mean what he said , to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back