Prediction Changes V Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

I would keep Hutchings for the Sydney game. It is usually an ugly, congested, constant ball up, type of game against Sydney. Redden and Hutch are our best 2 at the in and under gritty stuff. And Sydney posters have mentioned that there is always dew, so we can expect a slippery match.

I guess you could say Hutch always plays wet weather footy.:D But he does know how to find the ball and tackles relentlessly.
No there not. Shuey and Yeo are easily the best in and under players we have.
Boots plays a bit more outside because he's more damaging.
Yeo just about has a 50/50 of contested possession this season and I can only think of Priddis who has a similar split in recent times.

Also if Hutch isn't tagging, he shouldn't be playing.

I think they will give Ryan another week.

In: Shuey, Brander, Masten
Out: Hutchings(hopefully but it might be Sheed), Darling(inj), Nelson(rejig with Jetta spending more time back)
If Ryan flew, he plays I reckon. Would’ve stayed in Perth if not. If he’s gone as emerg means he’s cleared to play and would play WAFL if not the Eagles.

AH chee didn't travel
Barrass has been on light duties and didn't travel either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gov to play on Bud,
3VVlgCc.gif

If Ryan flew, he plays I reckon. Would’ve stayed in Perth if not. If he’s gone as emerg means he’s cleared to play and would play WAFL if not the Eagles.

Simpson explained that Ryan will fly regardless as otherwise he plays WAFL and with a 5 day turnaround probably wouldn't be available for AFL footy the following week.

Simpson explained that Ryan will fly regardless as otherwise he plays WAFL and with a 5 day turnaround probably wouldn't be available for AFL footy the following week.
Why wouldn't they just play limited minutes so they can recover quicker then? Doesn't make sense to not play the game at all

Excited by Flyin Ryan in, and Brander too, will be interesting to see what the kid has got, and where he plays - his role. Hardly an injury list to speak of, just waiting on JD and Venerables, and we are at full strength for the home straight. The world is rosy right now.

Excited by Flyin Ryan in, and Brander too, will be interesting to see what the kid has got, and where he plays - his role. Hardly an injury list to speak of, just waiting on JD and Venerables, and we are at full strength for the home straight. The world is rosy right now.
Barrass injured also

Did Waterman fly? Lachie Reid showed footage of him appearing to hurt his shoulder last week (?).. Could be the reason why Brander is playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back