Prediction Changes V Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

He doesn’t play tall either ...bud isn’t a pack marking forward

I’m more concerned if Sinclair goes forward
I can't sew sinclair going forward unless he is getting smashed in the ruck and they just concede the position. If that happens, hopefully we're winning the clearances anyway

Made the mistake of reading Facebook comments.

Most were calling for Hutchings to come in for Jetta. Someone wanted Hutchings and Arch for Jetta and Nelson, and about 40 people liked that comment. Clearly we don't need to play a backline.

Someone complained MacKenzie wasn't in the team to replace Barrass and the reply was "he showed in the pre season he's too old and slow". He didn't ******* play any preseason!

Hopefully in Singapore Donny and Kim were discussing when to press the button, I think we're pretty much done as a civilization.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

perhaps explains his form late against the saints.

I suspect we will miss him more than first impressions state.

JD was meant for this game - on this years form

JB should fit in ok with JK and JW hopefully we don’t miss JD but then JC possibly steps up or maybe Simmo could play JR fwd ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ah Chee came over to play midfield not hff like at Port. This would have been a great game to give him the midfield minutes that Sheeds been playing and not Redden him like we did with Jack in 16 & 17
Ah chee hasn’t played midfield at any level this season and on form in the midfield a lone he shouldn’t displace Sheed from the midfield. Also Sheed is number 2nd for both contested possessions and Clearances per game for us this season. IMO against Sydney you’d want him in the middle, especially with Shuey coming back back.

While Sheeds decision making of late has been a bit dodgy, Ah chee’s ball use has been worse and sneeze plays on a flank.

I don’t usually advocate Hutchings but I wouldrather see him in the middle this week than trying Ah chee.

don’t think the club would have guaranteed him full time midfield role this year or ever and he would be a bit naive to think that as well.

Most were calling for Hutchings to come in for Jetta. Someone wanted Hutchings and Arch for Jetta and Nelson, and about 40 people liked that comment. Clearly we don't need to play a backline.

Someone complained MacKenzie wasn't in the team to replace Barrass and the reply was "he showed in the pre season he's too old and slow". He didn't ******* play any preseason!

Hopefully in Singapore Donny and Kim were discussing when to press the button, I think we're pretty much done as a civilization.

Settle down cowboy. Last I checked, those people have no say in team selections.
We're 10-1 and get a taste of Brander on Friday night footy against the formidable Swans.
Cheer up :)

These are the same people who boo when we are switching the ball. Don't understand the game at all.

These are the same people who boo when we are switching the ball. Don't understand the game at all.
I like to think of them as the "Just kick it - Not there" brigade

He doesn’t play tall either ...bud isn’t a pack marking forward

I’m more concerned if Sinclair goes forward
If Sinclair goes forward when he is rucking - then our ruckman follows. Sydney only have Sinclair to ruck with Aliir2 for a chop out. In that case, likely Sinclair goes to the bench. Worst case Brander covers.

Last edited:
Does anyone reckon we've taken a risk going in with just the one key defender?

McGovern isn't very accountable at the best of times. What happens if Franklin gets hold of him early? It's a tough ask for Sheppard to take Franklin, giving away 10cm in height.
Although Shep can chop him out in the air and at ground level, has speed and he's fearless.
Can't wait to see what's unveiled for Buddy tonite, there will absolutely be a contingency plan after rnd.1
how well it works is another thing..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back