Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Potential for many, but probably wont change much.

I really dont think Amon or Ah Chee will handle this game well.

I know this may seem stupid to some of you but Im drunk and I wanna see this line up demolish the Swans

F: Wingard Dixon Impey
HF: Butcher Westhoff Schulz
C: Polec Wines White
HB: Ebert Krak Hartlett
B: DBJ Pittard Broady
R: Trengove Boak RGray
I/C: Neade Austin SGray Young
Emergency: Toumpas Clurey Ah Chee Amon

Maybe White for Toumpas.
Not much else we can do. Dixon is down to miss one more. Hartlett may not come up again.

If Schulz kicks six in the SANFL, he may get a look in.

No changes other than Hartlett, from Kens presser you'd say he's in, the rest unchanged. Toumpas to miss. I think Kens happy to see what he has on the paddock and what they have to offer the last few games. Probably hard to see us getting up so after next week 8 is probably set.

Goals in the sanfl won't get Schulz straight back in. He is going to have to show genuine defensive intensity. He was the zen master of that when he was fit but he looks to be really struggling now. It's sad.

IN; Hartlett, White*
OUT; Toumpas, Amon

* - depending on today's game.

I'd keep Ah Chee over Amon due to Sydneys body strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this may seem stupid to some of you but Im drunk and I wanna see this line up demolish the Swans

F: Wingard Dixon Impey
HF: Butcher Westhoff Schulz
C: Polec Wines White
HB: Ebert Krak Hartlett
B: DBJ Pittard Broady
R: Trengove Boak RGray
I/C: Neade Austin SGray Young
Emergency: Toumpas Clurey Ah Chee Amon
Pittard on Buddy????

Would not go man-man on Franklin, Clurey would have to zone off & try a double team on him. But if Franklin gets the ball at 60 meters from goal, my theory is s**t!
60m? Anything within 80m I'm going to be alarmed.

Clurey is a great match up for Franklin. He has the athleticism to go with Franklin. It's not as if Franklin is a massive pack marking brute. He is fast and strong and uses space well. It should be a great experience for Clurey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back