Preview Changes v the ALL CONQUERING MIGHTY DEMONS !

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad someone asked him about our starts.

David mentioned that they've made adjustments to the warm ups to get a better result in the start of our games. But alarmingly his mentioned again like in previous pressers that the players energy has always been high and a non issue.

They can't focus on what needs to be done and they can't work hard as a team in 1st quarter. But can easily do it in a non competiive, pressure free zone at training.

You guys can remember countless times when we were a middle team giving up leads and losing. That was a result of fatigue and 'shitting ya self' mentality.

This is worse than that!

This current team is having 'shitting ya self' doubts before the game has even started when your energy is high and both sides scores are 0:0:00

I've said it before....our issues are deeper than whoever is the coach and that extends to recruiting, footy director, president etc.

It's between the ears and the seed is deep.

The acurate one the fluoro bibs were no help today trying to work out who was in and out……

There was one match sim drill where a few were not really involved much. Atu, Hayden and CCJ were in that group. I’ll take a punt and say those 3 out.

Xerri did everything and was pretty much up against Goldy all session. JHF, Simpkin and Greenwood all fully involved. I’ll assume they will all be in.

The fourth out is anyone’s guess.

Cunners and Spicer were quite heavily involved in the drills.

Comben was not out there at all.

McGuinness not out there either.

IN: JHF, Simpkin

OUT: Mahony, Atu

Swing Perez to defence. I'd like to see Simpkin do a role on Ed Langdon, he is one of the inform players in the comp and Simpkin is our only mid who has the running capacity to go with him. I'd also like to see Powell continue to get midfield minutes. Jed can play Mahony's half forward role.

Greenwood can come back through the VFL
No thanks to simpkin tagging a wing man.

^to add to that^

We are on our merits a bottom 4 team based on talent and depth. That'll correct itself over the time.

The mental stuff won't if it isn't addressed.

When was the last North team that you could say was strong mentally? It just gets passed from one generation to the next.

No thanks to simpkin tagging a wing man.

Each to their own mate. I'd just like us mix up our centre square mix. Give LDU and Powell more responsibility in there (like last week) and give Jy more of a lockdown role. I also wouldn't mind seeing Jy across half back to see if he could create across there.

Each to their own mate. I'd just like us mix up our centre square mix. Give LDU and Powell more responsibility in there (like last week) and give Jy more of a lockdown role. I also wouldn't mind seeing Jy across half back to see if he could create across there.

If I’m moving Jy out of the middle it’s to the wing or half forward.

Teams have managed to have (relative) success in stifling Melbourne when paying close attention to the wingmen.

We won’t give them a second thought and they’ll run free.

Langdon and Brayshaw will go close to having 80 touches between them.

Teams have managed to have (relative) success in stifling Melbourne when paying close attention to the wingmen.

We won’t give them a second thought and they’ll run free.

Langdon and Brayshaw will go close to having 80 touches between them.

So what you’re saying is we should play McDonald on one wing and Scott on the other.

So what you’re saying is we should play McDonald on one wing and Scott on the other.
I reckon Scott would have the tank to go with one of their wingers, not sure LMac does though.

Which also made me remember that game yonks ago when Boomer had a sore wing and whatshisname Franchina I think tried to run with him. Was at the Dome and Bommer was just running up and back, from goalsquare to goalsquare. He was helped by some nice blocking, but I reckon Boomer had him cooked before half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The acurate one the fluoro bibs were no help today trying to work out who was in and out……

There was one match sim drill where a few were not really involved much. Atu, Hayden and CCJ were in that group. I’ll take a punt and say those 3 out.

Xerri did everything and was pretty much up against Goldy all session. JHF, Simpkin and Greenwood all fully involved. I’ll assume they will all be in.

Good job Micky, will be interesting, lets see how close you are to the pin. It does sound like Xerri is back. Loving that Spicer is getting close to playing. Comben oh *, I'm still confident as I see no other option.

Also loving the news on Cunners work, he'll play about rd 17 is my guess.

I'm glad someone asked him about our starts.

David mentioned that they've made adjustments to the warm ups to get a better result in the start of our games. But alarmingly his mentioned again like in previous pressers that the players energy has always been high and a non issue.

They can't focus on what needs to be done and they can't work hard as a team in 1st quarter. But can easily do it in a non competiive, pressure free zone at training.

You guys can remember countless times when we were a middle team giving up leads and losing. That was a result of fatigue and 'shitting ya self' mentality.

This is worse than that!

This current team is having 'shitting ya self' doubts before the game has even started when your energy is high and both sides scores are 0:0:00

I've said it before....our issues are deeper than whoever is the coach and that extends to recruiting, footy director, president etc.

It's between the ears and the seed is deep.

Just keep ignoring the obvious and hope it goes away… lol

Comben…

Shut the duck up.

the Ziebull alt account ???

We've come in to $19, while the Dees have drifted out to $1.012 Here we go!

Pay Me Make It Rain GIF by GIPHY CAM

Money time

Of course he will because that is exactly what he does stars in games that they are going to win anyway.
Different story if he needs to be the difference, that’s why he’s not worth the 7-800k he was asking.
Yes but he’s a premiership player. We are light years away that’s the issue . He would’ve been been better in our forward line than Melbournes ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back