Preview Changes v the ALL CONQUERING MIGHTY DEMONS !

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a real spurned lover vibe on much of the commentary around BBB these days.

If you are into revenge, the best revenge is to go on living your life your own way.

He plays for another team now, let's just move on.
He seems happy with his choice, move on

Coach Emeritus Scamper
Resized_IMG951321.jpeg

and
Coach Sissy Rose:
Resized_20210507_204521.jpeg

both say the following:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Mahoney, Atu, Perez, Hayden
In: Greenwood, McGuinness, JHF, Simpkin

FB: Turner - Corr - McGuinness
HB: Scott - Walker - Young
C: McDonald - LDU - Thomas
HF: JHF - Larkey - Stephenson
FF: Curtis - Zurhaar - Ziebell
R: Goldstein - Simpkin - Anderson
Int: Powell - Greenwood - CCJ - Taylor
I like this, except I reckon Greenwood has been a bit of a let down. Still you’re probably right given we need as much experience and leadership as we can get.

I like this, except I reckon Greenwood has been a bit of a let down. Still you’re probably right given we need as much experience and leadership as we can get.
Wouldn't be bringing in McGuiness and leaving out Hayden. He was good on the weekend.

So was Atu, he consistently sets up in space for a short outlet from the backline and gets ignored. Usually by Josh walker who just can't make those sort of kicks. Bonar can. LDU can etc etc.

Time to try TT behind the ball at HB.

Get him involved.
Put everyone in the back line. Them getting a free kick and trying to kick into a forward line with 18 of our players is a better option than them winning a centre clearance and kicking to six forwards who are all better than our usual defenders.

vince mcmahon GIF

Jake Lever when he walks out onto the field this week knowing full well that North will play an extra at the contest and leave him free behind the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back