Preview Changes v the ALL CONQUERING MIGHTY DEMONS !

Remove this Banner Ad

No VFL this week.

TBH the only question I have on it is the auto selection of X. Does he really have that level of credit to be the auto in? IMO it is line ball between him and CCJ and I think CCJ has more forward upside.

Could it be that CJ is locked away on a long term deal and X is out of contract at the end year and they’re seeing if he’s going to make it, or even putting him in the shop window?

You’d want to have some ghoulish mates to come to this violation as a guest.

I used to quite enjoy watching Carlton getting taken apart on national tellie in the last decade.

There's probably a bit of bloodsport entertainment in watching us attempting to play fooball.

Could it be that CJ is locked away on a long term deal and X is out of contract at the end year and they’re seeing if he’s going to make it, or even putting him in the shop window?

I assume so.

You’d want to have some ghoulish mates to come to this violation as a guest.
Taking the little man and his cousins. Get there early and try and get some photos with the players pre warm up. Hoping that sways a couple of them that or on the fence re North or Pies. Might leave after we kick the first goal and tell them we won the game

I used to quite enjoy watching Carlton getting taken apart on national tellie in the last decade.

There's probably a bit of bloodsport entertainment in watching us attempting to play fooball.

We could use that as a marketing tool to get bums on seats. Might as well cash in on this if nothing else.

X and CCJ haven't played together since round one, and X has played whenever he has been fit. So maybe they just think Xerri is the number two ruck and CCJ is number three?

There’s a good argument over who is better between Xerri and CCJ. Both have strengths and while I’d lean towards CCJ, I don’t think it’s by much.

However, I don’t think it’s as much of a debate that Goldstein is better in the ruck and that CCJ is better up forward. Therefore our best combination is clearly Goldstein and CCJ. It would be a shame if Xerri pushes Goldstein forward and it would be a huge waste of time if Xerri plays predominately forward.

While there’s the argument that Goldstein shouldn’t stand in the way of a young prospect playing his best position, It’s not in our best competitive interests. Especially in a week where we’re playing an elite centre clearance side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could use that as a marketing tool to get bums on seats. Might as well cash in on this if nothing else.

1653018549169.png

Luffy can MC asking if the people want to be entertained?

Crowd laughing as the dees miss their first couple of shots then erupting as we go to 70pts down at quarter time.

We'd have a percentage of 0.03 but would fill stadiums each week.

Newspaper ads "How much can YOUR team beat us by by this week? Come to Marvel Stadium and find out!"

thumb_everything-will-be-ok-in-the-end-mister-ifits-notok-its-54031055.png

NARRM has been forced to change its line-up to face North Melbourne on Saturday after midfielder Jack Viney experienced 'hamstring awareness' at training on Friday.

Viney has been replaced in the side by Luke Dunstan with Bailey Laurie joining the emergency list.

Got a boomer question for you all.

I'm making the 3 hour drive to the game tomorrow and havent used my phone to scan in before. The screenshot is of my membership app. Does this get me in?
View attachment 1404875

Yep - you just need to scan that at the entry and you're in. GA seating isn't allocated anymore either, so you can just take a seat anywhere in aisles 23-29.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back