Preview Changes v the ALL CONQUERING MIGHTY DEMONS !

Remove this Banner Ad

If Mckay doesn’t come back in the 100 point margin is a sure bet

Whose playing on the below forwards?
Ben brown
Tom Mcdonald
Luke Jackson
Bayley Fritsch

Albo a definite in at this stag
Albo a definite in at this stage.
Civilian Conservation Corps Vintage GIF by US National Archives

Ben brown
Tom Mcdonald
Luke Jackson
Bayley Fritsch
For your own sanity. Best not to think about it.
Don’t think about how will our forwards take a mark.
Or will our mids be able to run with Oliver and his mates ☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben brown
Tom Mcdonald
Luke Jackson
Bayley Fritsch
Ben Brown - chokes on a Brussels sprout and Tofu thickshake his missus whipped up causing oesophageal issues. Out for a week (sorted)

Tom McDonald - during the week he goes back to 2020 levels of mental self doubt. On game day he unknowingly ties his shoelaces together and as he gets up to run out he trips over and falls on his face. Doctors rule him out late with concussion (sorted)

Luke Jackson - Patty Mills flies into Melbourne this week after a big Boomers and NBA campaign. Jacko and Millsy hit the town together on Thursday night and local paparazzi snap the boys on the whiz getting lappies at the Spearmint Rhino. Photos ‘leaked’ to The Age and Caro spits her venom with back and front page scoop. Club sanction 8 week ban (downgraded to 2 weeks because he’s their best player) (sorted)

Bayley Fritsch - Goes to his local hairdresser to get a fresh cut for the game. His usual hairdesser Stacey is on annual leave so replacement scissor ninja Cecil steps in. Cecil is a Roos supporter and he chops Bayls hair that bad that he resembles a cat with alopecia. Bayls bails out of Saturday and goes into hiding until his hair grows back yeah, yeah. (sorted)

Not sure what you’re worried about TZ we’ll be fine..

Genuine question - what would people prefer:- total 18 player flood defence leads to final score where we lose 80-13 or play the more traditional structure and lose 166 - 52?

Genuine question - what would people prefer:- total 18 player flood defence leads to final score where we lose 80-13 or play the more traditional structure and lose 166 - 52?

The only way our forward structure will score 52 against Melbourne's defensive structure is if they take half a dozen blokes off the ground in pity. But to answer your question, I'd take trying to play proper footy and losing 52-166 any day over not even trying to score for a whole match and still getting thrashed.

I’d really take either as I think reality will be worse than that

This thing that scares me is that if we keep this under 100 points we probably have a couple of quarters where we stand up to the barrage. If we play as poorly as we have some weeks this year records could fall.

I hate that I have this fear.

This thing that scares me is that if we keep this under 100 points we probably have a couple of quarters where we stand up to the barrage. If we play as poorly as we have some weeks this year records could fall.

I hate that I have this fear.
Take a look at the GoDees VFL team today at Arden st ,
I can honestly say we would struggle to beat them with our AFL team atm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back