Preview Changes v the ALL CONQUERING MIGHTY DEMONS !

Remove this Banner Ad

I think if we rejected an offer for X last year I doubt they'd want to be putting him in the shop window this year.

I think its more the fact the coaching staff rate him and might be more of a matchup for Gawn/Jackson. They might also be trying to get games into him so he's ready for when Goldy departs.
He is out of contract and will put himself in the shop window

Really surprised by the CCJ backlash.

Him being omitted now Xerri is back available isn't surprising to me at all.

Did people expect we'd go with 3 rucks again which is completely horrible.

Still, we all view players in different ways which is fine. CCJ has plenty of time on his side to improve.
No issues with him being omitted, they clearly rated his form better than CCJ. I think his rucking was better but still both need a lot of work. Competition for spots is healthy for performance. I think CCJ will be a far better footballer in the long term, so playing vfl for a week or two in the long run isn't an issue

More importantly its Ben Brown’s 150th..

Joel Kim Booster Nbc GIF by Sunnyside

A better effort by the selectors this week.

CCJ is just not good enough atm - 11 disposals, 3 marks, 6 h/o's and 0 clearances. Goldy owns him as a ruckman right now.

Stevo? Well if Tom Powell couldn't get a game because of a so called lack of 'intensity' how has Stevo gotten any games?

Mahoney getting the rest he needs.

Anyway The Dees are playing 1.01 - the line is at 65 points and looks light on at that level - changing a few deck chairs isn't going to move the line much.

A better effort by the selectors this week.

CCJ is just not good enough atm - 11 disposals, 3 marks, 6 h/o's and 0 clearances. Goldy owns him as a ruckman right now.

Stevo? Well if Tom Powell couldn't get a game because of a so called lack of 'intensity' how has Stevo gotten any games?

Mahoney getting the rest he needs.

Anyway The Dees are playing 1.01 - the line is at 65 points and looks light on at that level - changing a few deck chairs isn't going to move the line much.
Oh, the line came down then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine question.

Is "Sleevo" playing with soreness, not allowed to be physical due to prior health issues, or he is just dead-set scared of contact?

Both offensively and defensively, he actively avoids contact at all times. He actually looks frightened on the footy field.

It's just odd, as he is clearly a naturally talented player - I just don't understand as we need as many talented players as possible!
I'd go with dead-set scared, unless of course he's been playing sore for 5 years.

Man, CCJ looked liked like a statue on stilts on ice pre-season and early season so surprised by how much more agile & involved he was last weekend...hey, what?! - dropped? WTF?
Hopefully leadershipster Turner, who understands the keys to survival, is mentoring him through the rejection.

Really surprised by the CCJ backlash.

Him being omitted now Xerri is back available isn't surprising to me at all.

Did people expect we'd go with 3 rucks again which is completely horrible.

Still, we all view players in different ways which is fine. CCJ has plenty of time on his side to improve.

Don’t think anyone said 3 rucks, the theme was more CCJ is better performed than X

Remove this Banner Ad

Back