Preview Changes v The Filth

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn those coaches still not getting those selections right

it costs us every week

To be fair I still think Hannan should have been playing and Harmes shouldn't have been anywhere near it.

I'll back him in on the rest of them for now though.

does Hannan play HBF?

Obviously not. But Rivers could if he wasn't dropped either. So could half a dozen other players.

So you don’t swap a HFF for a HBF, unless you give up something else. Like we did with Tomlinson to the backline and Vanders to a wing

Ok,will give you rivers.

name the other 5 that take harmes place?

So you don’t swap a HFF for a HBF, unless you give up something else. Like we did with Tomlinson to the backline and Vanders to a wing

Ok,will give you rivers.

name the other 5 that take harmes place?

Tomlinson
Jones
Salem
Lockhart
Rivers

You only need two of those players down there and Harmes should be at the bottom of that list.

From the lineup as named? Drop Harmes, put Lockhart on the HBF and put Hannan on the bench. Done.

Tomlinson
Jones
Salem
Lockhart
Rivers

You only need two of those players down there and Harmes should be at the bottom of that list.

From the lineup as named? Drop Harmes, put Lockhart on the HBF and put Hannan on the bench. Done.

jones is much better at half forward
Salem and Lockhart are already in the backline so harmes isn’t infront if them

harmes isn’t playing Well, I will give you that

but the coaches have nailed the last 3 weeks. It’s luck win they win but his poor coaching when we loose

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jones is much better at half forward
Salem and Lockhart are already in the backline so harmes isn’t infront if them

harmes isn’t playing Well, I will give you that

but the coaches have nailed the last 3 weeks. It’s luck win they win but his poor coaching ehrn

It's probably just a shame that Jetta has dropped off so much. Rivers and Lockhart are looking very good though. Would like to see Salem come up to a wing too if we can manage it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back