Prediction Changes v The Orange

Remove this Banner Ad

0utsider

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Martin has been in great form in the VFL over the last month so why not give him a deserving game or two as a farewell when we are extremely long odds to make the finals?
Are we extremely long odds? I give us better odds vs Hawthorn and GWS than Carlton vs Melbourne and Collingwood. At worst it would have to be even.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Are we extremely long odds? I give us better odds vs Hawthorn and GWS than Carlton vs Melbourne and Collingwood. At worst it would have to be even.

We’re not extremely long odds, but we have to win both and they have to lose both. They only have to win one, so they’re still fairly decent favourites at this stage.

Results go our way today (like you’d expect) then it’ll be close to even, as we’ll need to only beat hawks and they’ll need to lose to the pies.

Palace03

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Crystal Palace, Victory

Whole season has been a big tease, will probably win today and next week only for Collingwood's luck to finally run out v Carlton next week.

I get the "selection integrity" line (bit rich coming from Bevo though) but playing Martin makes zero sense. It has no future benefit playing him and he's not going to help us win the flag this year as it's highly unlikely his body stands up to 6 games in 7 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back