Prediction Changes v The Orange

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is Martin in the team
Angry Computer GIF
Giving a bulldog legend a much deserved farewell infront of the home crowd?

I'm fine with Schache not coming in every time he has a good VFL game. He has had a ton of chances at AFL level and has repeatedly disappointed. Yes continuity doesn't help, but a lot of the issues with Josh are due to him probably just not being up to the level to be a regular member of the best 22.

Fine depth player and I would be perfectly ok if he's still on the list as a depth KPP next season, but I personally don't think he needed to be selected. Martin is a bit perplexing but he has been pretty good in the VFL over a decent stretch now and our midfield has been poor recently in our losses. Worth a look maybe to change that up a bit. He and Sweet are both below average as forwards so not sure if this means more Tim around the ground and less in the middle, we'll see...

No no you've got it all wrong.

This is a good thing. If there is a travesty it's maybe, maybe the Schache, Keath, Cordy conundrum and IMO Garcia.

I welcome Martin's inclusion. Suddenly the contested, defensive and clearance side of stoppages and CBs in particular goes up a notch. Timmy goes forward. They have to look at it at this stage.

No-ones had a look and the 2 that will aren't figuring in September. It had to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McNiel keeping his spot over Garcia is very surprising
I like both players.
Sunny always has a crack and McNeill is now our best pressure player

I'm fine with Schache not coming in every time he has a good VFL game. He has had a ton of chances at AFL level and has repeatedly disappointed. Yes continuity doesn't help, but a lot of the issues with Josh are due to him probably just not being up to the level to be a regular member of the best 22.

Fine depth player and I would be perfectly ok if he's still on the list as a depth KPP next season, but I personally don't think he needed to be selected. Martin is a bit perplexing but he has been pretty good in the VFL over a decent stretch now and our midfield has been poor recently in our losses. Worth a look maybe to change that up a bit. He and Sweet are both below average as forwards so not sure if this means more Tim around the ground and less in the middle, we'll see...

Wouldn’t this be the time the depth KPP is used? There is no point of him being on the list next season.

Martin is beyond cooked at AFL level, it’s one thing to pull the ball out of the ruck and slam it on the boot at VFL level 😂

Wouldn’t this be the time the depth KPP is used? There is no point of him being on the list next season.

That is why he’s not playing he won’t be on the list

Martin may still be on the list next year as back up ruck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back