Prediction Changes v The Orange

Remove this Banner Ad

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I don’t think it matters that much, because if the boys can’t win at Marvel with the team GWS are putting out then they have no business being anywhere near finals.

I do wonder about selection integrity, like others do. It seems (like it has done for a while) that it is selectively applied depending on the player/line.

Anyway, this should be nothing less than a 7-8 goal win and then sit back and watch the dees hopefully towel up the blues. Also, let’s hope Brisbane can play out four quarters away from home for once.

House_of_Dahl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
South Park Randy Marsh GIF by Much

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don’t we usually do farewell games once we are officially done for the season or am i missing something here?

Golden_6

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Don’t we usually do farewell games once we are officially done for the season or am i missing something here?
I wouldn’t say it’s a farewell game. Martin has been pretty bloody good in the last couple of weeks at VFL level. It depends what role he’s being asked to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bresker

Premium Platinum
Sep 21, 2005
Brunswick East 3057
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Wet Sham, BANGOR FC, Down
Jackson Trengove (grove? I’ve forgotten ) never got a farewell game yet here’s Stef Martin lumbering around the arena for the adoring fans . He is very good looking . Hope he doesn’t pull his Achilles in the first 5 minutes.

I’m not sure form v Coburg stands up at Senior level but we are all sure the match committee 100% know what they’re doing .

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Disappointed we didn't try and stretch them by leaving Keath and Bruce in, while still bringing in Martin and Gardner, plus Schache.

Planet Dogs

Draftee
Aug 12, 2022
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Finally we are playing a second ruckman! Martin should be taking every center bounce with English up forward. English can then take up ruck duties around the ground.

I don't care if Martin then sits on the bench till the next center bounce (a couple of weeks ago Bevo stated that the 4th interchange was of marginal benefit).

We should be kicking far more goals from center bounce clearances.

Libbaaaa

Club Legend
Jun 1, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Finally we are playing a second ruckman! Martin should be taking every center bounce with English up forward. English can then take up ruck duties around the ground.

I don't care if Martin then sits on the bench till the next center bounce (a couple of weeks ago Bevo stated that the 4th interchange was of marginal benefit).

We should be kicking far more goals from center bounce clearances.
I'll happily eat my words if English starts forward or plays anything other than chop out minutes up forward.

TiAn_

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If they keep the same ruck split with English doing the vast majority of it then the Martin selection is just bizarre.

Remove this Banner Ad