Preview Changes v the Suns round 9 @ Metricon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keidean Coleman not playing in the reserves last night has me thinking he will play, can not see him being the sub 2 games on the trot thus meaning he will have gone 3 weeks without footy if he doesn't get on the field while fully fit to play.

In- Keidean Coleman.

Out- Jaxon Prior or Dev Robertson.

Keidean Coleman not playing in the reserves last night has me thinking he will play, can not see him being the sub 2 games on the trot thus meaning he will have gone 3 weeks without footy if he doesn't get on the field while fully fit to play.

In- Keidean Coleman.

Out- Jaxon Prior or Dev Robertson.
In - Keidean Coleman
Out - Grant Birchall (rested)

All the best to Ryan Lester this weekend.

I used to cringe when he’d be named, but he’s grown on me. Very reliable in defence.

All the best to Ryan Lester this weekend.

I used to cringe when he’d be named, but he’s grown on me. Very reliable in defence.
I was on record here saying, that if we continued to play both Ryan Lester and Rohan Bewick we will not move forward as a football club.
I will eat those words.
But, I could not be happier for him to prove me wrong.

Lester is proof that talent isn't everything. There isn't really any definining attribute about him (skillwise) but it's his intent to always go into the contests, lead by example and commit to his role that has resulted in this form turnaround. He probably won't ever be our best player, but he is our best team player. And Fagan prioritizes teamwork and Lester is the perfect guy for that. He is there to help the team and make the team look good (even Fagan said this). I reckon his presence has also influenced other players to up their game as well.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back