Changes v Tigers - last game of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

dont give a sh*t about them really
just prefer we give someone else a go and at least pretend we are trying to do something smart for a change

dont give a sh*t about them really
just prefer we give someone else a go and at least pretend we are trying to do something smart for a change
There's barely anyone else to give a go, and of those that may be there, they won't be on the list next year, due to not being up to AFL standard, so there's really no point.

Hartlett in obviously.

I'd love to see both Banner and Salopek play based on form and talent to stake a claim for their careers.

Out: Thomas, Logan, Rodan. We know they aren't the future, why keep playing them?

both of them{and us} would be better off, if they were, "kn{terrible} :eek:"

as for the pearce move ?, well, if it had the effect they were after, we might be saying, strategically brilliant move well done,unfortunatley it did'nt and we get to can the idea with the benefits of hindsight.
I say :thumbsu: for trying SOMETHING !! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has Melbourne 2011 adelaide oval written all over it, probably win and it will all be about falso hope into next season, play the guys whos careers are on the line, give the new coach wherever he may be watching from one last look at the like of Salopek, Banner and co before he comes in and cleans this mess up, at worse they get some trade value

I dunno don't care...

But next year I want to see a more settled 23 or 25 ...we just can't keep playing ring a rosy with the hope of finding a secret formula

both of them{and us} would be better off, if they were, "kn{terrible} :eek:"

as for the pearce move ?, well, if it had the effect they were after, we might be saying, strategically brilliant move well done,unfortunatley it did'nt and we get to can the idea with the benefits of hindsight.
I say :thumbsu: for trying SOMETHING !! ;)
Yeah getting half a game instead of a full one out of arguably our best player at the minute was a master stroke. Even if it did "work" it still would've been ******* stupid.

I dunno don't care...

But next year I want to see a more settled 23 or 25 ...we just can't keep playing ring a rosy with the hope of finding a secret formula
I like that idea if it is settled for the right reasons.

Yeah getting half a game instead of a full one out of arguably our best player at the minute was a master stroke. Even if it did "work" it still would've been ******* stupid.

my bad, not a strategic move,apparently sub because defence not up to it.:confused:
lets hope he learned something and plays well against the tigers next wk:thumbsu:

I think we all know Sal isnt going to get a run, and more than likely Banner as well. 100 up for Logan so he's gone.

What will probably happen is -

In - Hammer
Out - Logan

I'd like Redden in if he is fit, and to somehow get one (or both) of JMac anad Rodan out, but a lack of suitable 'ins' (who are on good terms with the coaching staff) means they'll probably stay for now

Hartlett in obviously.

I'd love to see both Banner and Salopek play based on form and talent to stake a claim for their careers.

Out: Thomas, Logan, Rodan. We know they aren't the future, why keep playing them?

Every word of this is truth. Also McCarthy out for Redden. The same players drag us down every week and they never get punished.

They ruined any opportunity for it to have the desired effect when they subbed him on at half time. The only logical reason for making one of our most important players the sub is because he was quick so he can take advantage of tired opposition. Then they completely nullified that potential advantage by subbing him on at half time.

So in summary, they wasted half a game of one of our better players to maybe possibly gain a slight advantage in the second half, and then they did their absolute best to nullify that advantage. If there was any slight possibility at all of Hocking getting the senior coaching job, that ridiculous display of coaching should have totally snuffed it out.

Ah Chee is out injured for the season. Hasn't played at any level for weeks now.

Play him anyway. Let him sit in the forward pocket for a few minutes so I can cheer for him, then sub him off. What have we lost I ask you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back