Prediction Changes v Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty straightforward stuff. Hopefully everyone is good to go but the emergencies look solid if we need to make a late change.

I'll be interested to see who's held out of East Perth's side tomorrow. If two emergencies are left on standby it'll suggest someone's under a cloud.

Olango should push Masten out when he gets fit. Masten cant ruck for s**t.
On a serious note, I was surprised that Olongo is only 198cm. I know he has a good leap and etc but he’s pretty short for AFL standard ruckman.

Masten has him covered for link up play however

Does depend on match ups.

Keys

Ryan would be in for whomevers work rate drops

Then there is Venners

Mate, what an amazing position to be in.

I wanna say something but I won’t at this early juncture, but I’m liking what I’m seeing.
Ifyousayitrealfast, cross your fingers and look West I think you'll* get away with it

*I'm not saying it.

We are a team with an all of sudden great amount of depth.

Today's team on paper looks great and we don't even have Shuey, Ryan and Venables in there.

I've been a knocker of Nelson but he's been very solid lately. Ainsworth was lively and looks a player. My boy Schofield is more than an adequate backup.

Than we have Brander who is going to do big things. Matt Allen, Rotham, Watson, McInnes and Bayok have all looked the goods at WAFL level too.

We also still have the best yet to see out of O.Allen, Petruccelle and Brayshaw. I am fanboying hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obvious changes, but i'm glad they didn't take precautions.

Shuey and Ryan aside, it's basically the best our 22 gets, so it will be a good indication of where we are at.

At risk of it blowing up in my face, that 22 looks formidable. (eeeek very exciting)

Obvious changes, but i'm glad they didn't take precautions.

Shuey and Ryan aside, it's basically the best our 22 gets, so it will be a good indication of where we are at.

At risk of it blowing up in my face, that 22 looks formidable. (eeeek very exciting)
Who would come out? Hutch and Ah Chee?

Who would come out? Hutch and Ah Chee?

Realistically

Hutchings --> Shuey
Ah Chee --> Ryan
Masten/Cripps --> Venables (mid mins more if cripps stays)

Waterman Darling Rioli
Ryan JK Lecras

Bench: Venables Cripps

Then some how I think Venables is b22. Might not be would prefer. Might be the time to chuck him on the wing taking masten spot

Unlucky is petch. But he hasn't shown that much. Petch inclusion was to replace miss speed in ryan/venables

Last edited:
Realistically

Hutchings --> Shuey
Ah Chee --> Ryan
Masten/Cripps --> Venables (mid mins more if cripps stays)

Waterman Darling Rioli
Ryan JK Lecras

Bench: Venables Cripps

Then some how I think Venables is b22. Might not be would prefer. Might be the time to chuck him on the wing taking masten spot

Unlucky is petch. But he hasn't shown that much. Petch inclusion was to replace miss speed in ryan/venables
I'd actually wouldn't mind seeing Venables being developed as a tagger as well. Think following the best mids around and learning off them might actually help his with his production.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back