Preview Changes v Tiggers - Round 7 2021

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Agree with MD. Rare event ;). People see what they want to see, or has been suggested they see.

His face doesn’t change other than a small smile at the start to Bevs joke.

I actually think it’s pathetic people can look at that and make things up about a guy like Wally, who would be in the top 3 professionals at the club.

But hey I’m not a facial expression expert like some others in here.

What are the odds that Schache will be a withdrawal due to ... ummm ... hamstring tightness, and JUH will be a late inclusion?

That would be a way to dodge all the fanfare and pressure.

Vandemeer and Buku also looking pretty angry in that video. Not a good sign that Hannan is so unpopular with the group. Bont was even laughing at the idea of him getting a game - bad look from the captain. Anthony Scott is waiting in the wings to take over.
I think you've nailed it.

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What are the odds that Schache will be a withdrawal due to ... ummm ... hamstring tightness, and JUH will be a late inclusion?

Would seem a tad unfair on Schache. What a heartless b@#!hard Bevo is. Sack Bevo...

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Look at Stringer's face. Clearly unhappy with the situation....can any of our facial expression experts please confirm.
Yep, I have shared quite a few beers with Wheeler when he worked at AIS in Canberra. A wonderful, intense man who loves our club dearly. He looks into ones eyes and makes a judgement of character.

He knew what Stringer was up to in his spare time and one day, one god damn day, Terry will finish him.

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania

Probably about the same odds that Stone Cold Steve Austin will emerge at half time as our medical sub, smash Dimma in the back with a steel chair, perform the Stone Cold Stunner on Jack Reiwoldt and then scull two cans of beer simultaneously.

1619694377436.jpg

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Trying to get a read on your teamsheet...
As far as I can tell. Smith goes inside to replace Dunkley. Hunter moves up to the wing. West plays his usual fwd role for Hunter?
Lipinksi replaces Jong on the other wing?

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Trying to get a read on your teamsheet...
As far as I can tell. Smith goes inside to replace Dunkley. Hunter moves up to the wing. West plays his usual fwd role for Hunter?
Lipinksi replaces Jong on the other wing?

That would make sense. The straight swaps would be Lipinski for Jong, Schache for English, and Hannan for Vandemeer.

Back