Changes v Weagles

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 Jacko goal. Prelim. Legend

Bont spoil down to Libba,McRae ducks out the back, marks as Haynes tries to spoil. Goes back and slots it. The partisan crowd go bananas . Legendary play - marginally ahead of the Jj to Bont to put us back in front.

Watched the octocalls on both countless times and the Daniel goal after smith cleared a path with the pig shooter.until they were ripped from you tube about a year ago.

My daughter is a blues supporter - but can still commentate those plays given I forced her to watch them hundreds of times.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My guess is Darcy, Daniel, O’Donnell & Macrae, with Garcia as sub.

Poulter omitted to emergency, along with Duryea & Lobb.
Like this. More of what I would like to see than I expect

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Macrae
46 disposals at 80% efficiency
25 contested possessions
16 ground ball gets
16 clearances (7 centre clearances)
7 marks (1 contested)
8 inside 50s (88% retained)
0 goals, 1 behind
5 score assists
199 ranking points

Garcia
41 disposals at 75% efficiency
9 contested possessions
7 ground ball gets
2 clearances (1 centre clearance)
7 marks
12 inside 50s (50% retained)
2 goals, 2 behinds
1 score assist
182 ranking points

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge that this weeks squad was presented by Mimosa Homes. I was perfectly happy with my home an hour ago, but after the squad presentation I am going to sell it and buy a Mimosa Home.
Must be another new corporate sponsor. Geez it feels like we’ve had a number of new partnerships this year.

Macrae
25 contested possessions
16 ground ball gets
7 marks (1 contested)
0 goals, 1 behind
5 score assists
199 ranking points

Garcia
9 contested possessions
7 ground ball gets
7 marks
2 goals, 2 behinds
1 score assist
182 ranking points
88% retained inside 50s is nice, underrated that Macrae is one of our best inside 50 kicks. Really want that back to his best now he has a guy as smart with his leading as Marra. Current Marra would have a field day with peak Macrae delivering it onto his chest

Macrae
25 contested possessions
16 ground ball gets
7 marks (1 contested)
0 goals, 1 behind
5 score assists
199 ranking points

Garcia
9 contested possessions
7 ground ball gets
7 marks
2 goals, 2 behinds
1 score assist
182 ranking points

Is there vision of garcias game? it looks liek he played primarilly as a receiver which is not a bad thing given his size, but I think it is unusual for him? Perhaps a brief to change his role.

Then again with 25 contested possies and 16 clearances for JAcko, maybe there just wernt any left over for Garcia to have!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy for Garcia to keep building form. Libba is 33 and if the club can sell to him that there will be a spot there in a couple of years if he keeps producing as he has, then that’s good development.

He has his weaknesses but he might be ready to go for us at 24 years of age.

No need to bring Duryea or JOD in. No Oscar Allen and Darling is an impotent hack these days.

I would like to see both Jacko and Sonny on the bench to reward them for VFL form. Poulter the sub.

Given that Bevo brought him into the seniors after only 1 week training with us, after playing cricket exclusively to that point, while he was still learning the rules of AFL, I think he'll be straight in after missing just a few weeks.
He played football all through juniors and school footy at Xavier until he was 18. He only missed two seasons while playing elite standard cricket.

Happy for Garcia to keep building form. Libba is 33 and if the club can sell to him that there will be a spot there in a couple of years if he keeps producing as he has, then that’s good development.

He has his weaknesses but he might be ready to go for us at 24 years of age.
Garcia needs exposure at the level, if he keeps racking it up at VFL level and opposition offers will come. Need to
know if he is able to translate that lower level form to AFL level.
I would have him as sub this week and have JOD on the bench to get a run into him.
Daniel, Darcy, Macrae & JOD
Sub : Garcia

Garcia needs exposure at the level, if he keeps racking it up at VFL level and opposition offers will come. Need to
know if he is able to translate that lower level form to AFL level.
I would have him as sub this week and have JOD on the bench to get a run into him.
Daniel, Darcy, Macrae & JOD
Sub : Garcia
The danger a sub faces is not getting on the ground at all (although there are now ways and means) or for only a short time. I want Garcia to be able to show what he can do for a longer period. Bench for me.

Bevo's presser:

"Jack will definitely play as a midfielder", not the sub
JUH had a scan on his knee this week, has to get through training today
Duryea probably in depending on the training session, sounds like JOD might not be as the Eagles don't have a very tall forward line

Bont spoil down to Libba,McRae ducks out the back, marks as Haynes tries to spoil. Goes back and slots it. The partisan crowd go bananas . Legendary play - marginally ahead of the Jj to Bont to put us back in front.

Watched the octocalls on both countless times and the Daniel goal after smith cleared a path with the pig shooter.until they were ripped from you tube about a year ago.

My daughter is a blues supporter - but can still commentate those plays given I forced her to watch them hundreds of times.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Started with Picko’s smother and handpass through legs to Libba who kicked it forward where the rest unfolded 😀

Remove this Banner Ad

Back