Changes v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent way to build a winning culture, just back Ken’s favourites regardless of form. Reward those who play poorly in the AFL and punish those who play well in the SANFL.
We exist to be mediocre.

No words can describe how little I care about this club and football in general anymore.

Think we need to back the boys in after a couple unsatisfying losses instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Full credit to Richmond, they really came out to play and a little battler club like ours aspire to be like them one day. Brisbane was a close one and we really need to get them right but full credit, they have been really tough this year.

You can’t blame Ken for wanting to hang on to a coaching job.
You can blame the Turkeys that extended his contract when Blind Freddie could have seen Ken’s not a coaches Bumhole.
The board is more responsible for this weekly B/S than anyone else.
They need sacking first.

You can’t blame Ken for wanting to hang on to a coaching job.
You can blame the Turkeys that extended his contract when Blind Freddie could have seen Ken’s not a coaches Bumhole.
The board is more responsible for this weekly B/S than anyone else.
They need sacking first.

Here’s the thing, what he is doing will cost him his coaching job

"We saw last week that we had some issues, particularly in the last quarter, we weren't able to bring the ball to ground as well as we would've liked," Power coach Ken Hinkley told reporters on Thursday morning.

"Todd gives us a bit more height in that area and he gives us a bit more aerial assistance.

View attachment 656992
This isn't a deliberate piss take of what Hinkley sees as dumb analysis by literally everyone but him.

Janus didn't go hard enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Ken drops Marshall then picks him the next week because Marshall shows his true form in the sanfl. The form of a young and upcoming forward is going to be up and down. He shouldn't have been dropped in the first place.

Hipwood kicked one goal in his first two games of the season before kicking 5 against us in Round 3. Lucky for Brisbane it has a more astute coach.

Last edited:
Do I celebrate the return of Marshall or melt at the sight of only one player paying the price for 2 terrible losses in a row.

Melt. Marshall in is only correcting a mistake that should never have been made in the first place. We've still made zero positive changes from where we started in Round 1.

I'm actually fine with this. I don't think it's optimal, but we are backing in the kids and have an actual forward in the team again. Finally. It's not perfect but it's infinitely better than the last couple of weeks. Can't wait to watch Marshall out there again and hopefully get some energy back in the team so I can imagine what we are building towards again.

Really Wines should be out, that's what annoys me most, but we already arguably ****ed ourselves in to a corner on that one. Would also have liked to see Liebert, Farrell and probably Trengove back in this week.

That said, while I obviously aren't on the hate train like many others here now, I have no issue with those that are. When this administration ****ed us with co captains the excuse for that stupid decision was success. 2-2 is not success and is not worth breaking tradition for. Anything less than a grand final appearance this year makes co captains an awful decision, so hate away, they deserve it

Despite what you think of co captains can we please stop pretending dropping Wines to SANFL wouldn’t be the most ridiculous and embarrassing thing ever

Yeah, the issue is that he should never have come in to the side underdone. If he wasn't captain he should be dropped. Thats what I mean by our stupid decisions backing us in to a corner. Hopefully he finally comes good this week but he has been an absolute liability in rounds 3 & 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back