Changes v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines should never go in the forward 50 or drop him he can’t kick or mark.
In Farrell, frampton, Marshall and trengove
Out Sam gray, Powell pepper, drew,Bonner.

Who cares really, they won't matter.

Wines, DBJ, Motlop, Westhoff shouldn't play next week and i'd say Butters probably needs a rest too

Marshall could have been brought in against Bris and an undermanned Richmond to have his break out game. It's predictable Ken will bring him in against WCE where he most likely won't score a bunch against the likes of McGovern, Barrass etc; and will be sent back to the SANFL the following week.
This is what I fear. Complete with smug ‘See you dumb plebs in the outer, you know nothing about football’. I don’t want Marshall in this week because it will destroy his confidence further and only reinforce everything wrong with the club. Leave spray in to be shown up against decent opposition for the same reason. Leave our ****ed forward line in this week then bring Marshall in with the new coach against North.

Outs: Motlop, Jonas, Wines
Ins : Farrell, Mayes, Broadbent

Now we’re in the ******* position where we all know we need a tall forward, but the guy who needs to go for him just kicked 3 goals and isn’t going to get dropped

This is exactly what several of us here have said will happen
To be fair Sam gray can actually kick way better than quite a few in the side and is not the worst.. but I’d drop him unless he plays midfield. We need Marshall or frampton in or both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 3 year extension cost us Wingard. There, I said it.
I'm not sure thats a hot take.

Its hard to imagine Stewy Dew having a character conflict with a half-forward who has immense talent but only really gets up for big games

We had a grand total of what 1 goal from a tall forward today?

We are absolutely cooked unless our midfield dominates play, in any game.

Our stocks consist of 1 good player with a broken leg, 2 resting rucks, a utility who plays better on a wing or behind the ball, a 10 gamer and a 1 gamer.

If we end up +10 in inside 50s we might be ok but otherwise we'ce got nothing.

As far as I am concerned the worst thing that could happen is sneaking into the finals.

I'm not sure thats a hot take.

Its hard to imagine Stewy Dew having a character conflict with a half-forward who has immense talent but only really gets up for big games

It’s not a hot take, I’ve implied it before. Just wanted to be explicit this time.

We had a grand total of what 1 goal from a tall forward today?

We are absolutely cooked unless our midfield dominates play, in any game.

Our stocks consist of 1 good player with a broken leg, 2 resting rucks, a utility who plays better on a wing or behind the ball, a 10 gamer and a 1 gamer.

If we end up +10 in inside 50s we might be ok but otherwise we'ce got nothing.

As far as I am concerned the worst thing that could happen is sneaking into the finals.
We wont sneak anywhere.

You'll be lucky to get 6 wins out of this lot. You can bookmark this. They'll finish close to bottom 4.

We wont sneak anywhere.

You'll be lucky to get 6 wins out of this lot. You can bookmark this. They'll finish close to bottom 4.

We're the very definition of mediocre We won't win less than 8, probably more like 10-11.

We'd probably be better off long term if we only win 6 games this year

Out: Bonner (3 contested possessions, 0 tackles), Byrne-Jones (3 contested possessions, 1 tackle), Jonas (4 contested possessions, 1 tackle) Motlop (1 contested possession, 2 tackles), Butters (1 contested possession, 1 tackle)

In: Broadbent, McKenzie, Lienert, Mayes, Marshall

And tell Ryder to stop being a soft**** and ******* take the helmet off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back