Changes v West Coast Eagles

Aug 13, 2007
NSW
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
It's actually probably pointless to do anything other than shuffle out some deckchairs unless we change the way we kick inside 50.

The two players that would make a difference with the way we deliver the ball are either injures (Dixon) or average (Frampton).

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons

It Just Is

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2012
On cloud 9
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Can suck it!
Motlop kicked 3 and played a good game 2 weeks ago. Then we drop Marshall and bring in a clearly underdone Ollie Wines. Suddenly he looks lost. Shock.

I guess you could say Ken Hinkley has evolved in one way. In 2015 we played 7 half back flankers and in 2019 we play 7 half forward flankers.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
In: Marshall, Mayes
Out: Motlop, Drew

As much as I'd like Farrell in for S.Gray, those 3 goals will keep him in the side. We need a target up forward and Drew has dropped off too much to justify him being in the team over an outside player.

Oct 11, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All 3 of Sam Gray's goals were give me goals from the work of his team mates rather himself. Like absolute give me goals that you can't * up.

He almost ran into Wines (should have blocked for Wines instead there was an impeding defender in the vicinity) chasing a 4th one.

Outside of that his presence *s up our entire forward line.

Back