Changes v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

having seen Ken on AFL 360 i change my guess. Drew will def play.

Sam Gray, Howard and Bonner out
Lienert, Marshall and Farell in
No way I can see Hinkey dropping Sam Gray after 3 goals. Hope you right though. Mine would personally be:

In: Farrell, Lienert, Marshall
Out: Motlop, Bonner, S.Gray
and possibly Drew/Wines for Mayes or Amon for structure but doubt we’d do 4 changes.

having seen Ken on AFL 360 i change my guess. Drew will def play.

Sam Gray, Howard and Bonner out
Lienert, Marshall and Farell in
If Sam Gray is out Ken has either had a head injury or instructions have come from on high. There is no way I can see him voluntarily admitting that much of a mistake.

I am perfectly fine with Sam Gray staying in, if that’s the decision. He’s not the problem personally, it’s the structure that always gets messed up when he comes in.

Marshall has to to come back in. Sam always gets smashed on here because he replaces a tall, but I wouldn’t mind seeing him stay in the side when we have a tall forward line surrounding him and Robbie.

With that being said, I would still prefer Farrell in the side. He is such a clean and beautiful kick / finisher.

I am perfectly fine with Sam Gray staying in, if that’s the decision. He’s not the problem personally, it’s the structure that always gets messed up when he comes in.

Marshall has to to come back in. Sam always gets smashed on here because he replaces a tall, but I wouldn’t mind seeing him stay in the side when we have a tall forward line surrounding him and Robbie.

With that being said, I would still prefer Farrell in the side. He is such a clean and beautiful kick / finisher.
Yeah if Marshall comes in I would personally be completely fine with Sammy Gray in.
Also don’t think Howard should be getting dropped as he had a much better game on the weekend and I reckon would send a bad message to drop him now.

No sam gets smashed on here because he's never had a good game against a top side. That's a fact.

Blimey. This is all starting to make GP's nine changes look like a thing. If nothing else it'll put some interest back into the game.

For certain, I am not the only madman around here... :drunk:

Exhibit A:
I want Marshall, Broadbent, Amon, Lienert, Mayes and Farrell in the team.

Common denominator there, they can all kick the damn ball.

Out for all them would be S.Gray, Butters, DBJ, Bonner, Motlop and Howard.

As hard a guy as you'll ever meet or in your case obviously not met.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've had drinks with bikies who have done time in maximum security for shooting people, been introduced to someone who spent two years in an Arabic prison because they wanted to get out of national service and have smoked weed with a guy who was involved with an African paramilitary organisation.

So yeah, I'm quite certain I've met harder guys than Patrick Ryder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PORT ROUND 5.jpg

Well largely not negotiable anyway :)

In: Lienert, Broadbent, Mayes, Marshall.
Out: Wines, Byrne Jones, Bonner, Motlop.

The back 6 is certainly our top shelf defense based on form. Lienert and Broadbent can kick run and mark. DBJ and Bonner can run currently and should be omitted. We probably need Howard's height against West Coast.

Wines should go to the Maggies, or just get his shoulder done properly. Currently he is not holding his own place in the side, and with he and Drew in the side we have an unsettled looking midfield. Motlop was insipid so Mayes gets his chance on form.

Marshall surely comes in. I would have Farrell, but there is no way on GGE (God's Green Earth) that Hinkley will omit SGray after kicking 3 goals. Mind you he probably won't drop Wines either.

Butters has done enough to retain a spot and gain valuable experience

If Sam Gray is out Ken has either had a head injury or instructions have come from on high. There is no way I can see him voluntarily admitting that much of a mistake.
Team selection via Twitter replies to Matty Richardson.

Actually it would probably be an improvement

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

I would like Todd Marshall, Jarrod Leinert, Kane Farrell and Sam Mayes in please. But I would also like to see all these guys play above their usual level. If none of them ‘break-out’ they won’t stay in the team for long.

Bass:
Week 1-2, Port ranked #1 scoring from stoppages
Week 3-4, ranked #18

... so the differences are
1. Lost an excellent kick out of halfback (Watts)
2. Lost a running mid (Amon)
3. Replaced running mid with another bull (Wines) who doesnt seem to be good enough, but hes a co-captain, and pushing Drew out from a position he was excelling at

Farkn

Bass:
Week 3-4, ranked #18

3. Replaced running mid with another bull (Wines) who doesnt seem to be good enough, but hes a co-captain, and pushing Drew out from a position he was excelling at

Farkn

Bass's Monday interview basically implied yeah there have been changes in the midfield, they have to get used to playing with each other.... really? how about we just go back to what bloody works better and stop stuffing around with playing what we think we want to do, mainly because that bloke is co-captain.

It goes back to my belief Ken locks his team in at the November BBQ whilst Donna hands out the snags, seems inflexible and always goes back to what he thinks he knows, this is what has undone him.

I've had drinks with bikies who have done time in maximum security for shooting people, been introduced to someone who spent two years in an Arabic prison because they wanted to get out of national service and have smoked weed with a guy who was involved with an African paramilitary organisation.

So yeah, I'm quite certain I've met harder guys than Patrick Ryder.

You are very badass

Bass:
Week 3-4, ranked #18

Farkn
4. Replaced excellent kick out of half back with an unco giant spoil merchant.
5. Replaced focal point up forward with Ken's favourite 5 foot scrubber.

The clear like for likes are Lienert for Watts, Mayes for Amon, Marshall/Howard/Frampton for Marshall, and is we must bring in our co- captain, Wines for Drew.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back