Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you are right it would be a season defining win against adversity

2 trips to Perth in 3 weeks one with tough quarantine
WCE at full strength
If Naughton does not play it will our weakest team for the season
50,000 WCE fans with the noise of affirmation

Let’s not forget we’re second. We’re second - 10 wins and 3 losses. Anyone would think we were St Kilda or Carlton.

I don’t give a toss if WCE are ‘full strength‘ or a full crowd of numpties over there.

Bring. It. On.

Let’s not forget we’re second. We’re second - 10 wins and 3 losses. Anyone would think we were St Kilda or Carlton.

I don’t give a toss if WCE are ‘full strength‘ or a full crowd of numpties over there.

Bring. It. On.

Yes of course we can win but it is going to be tough.

He can’t unless the WA government change their rules.

New Zealand , NT , SA have just opened up to Vic surely ( and dont call me Shirley ) Martin can get a Covid test Thursday y to WA if all good
WA aren’t changing their border rules until there is 14 days straight of no cases

But we let those fkrs Freo fly in and fly out that is so weak for all parties concerned

Another day of 0. Plus they’re letting freo go back and not quarantine. I’m confident it’ll change this week. The afl would have been given a slight heads up.

Seriously, they need to open it up now. Release us from quarantine over there even if it’s tomorrow or Thursday.

Judging someones game on possession numbers is such a weird and outdated thing. There's nothing wrong with a player averaging 8-10 possessions per game. Possession totals don't tell you much about how much influence a player is having. I remember a few people were criticising the selection of Weightman earlier in the year due to his VFL possession numbers. Look how that turned out. Roarke has been great, probably in our top 15 players every week.
Thanks Scrag. I don't feel so bad now about my short-lived and unspectacular footy career. It went downhill pretty quickly after the high point of winning a B&F in the under 11s.

I'm now starting to think I was very influential. Nobody will contradict that as nobody would remember any of my games. I can vouch that I was pretty much always in the best 15-17 players on the day.

New Zealand , NT , SA have just opened up to Vic surely ( and dont call me Shirley ) Martin can get a Covid test Thursday y to WA if all good

But we let those fkrs Freo fly in and fly out that is so weak for all parties concerned
I think we have to send in a WB BF commando team, kidnap the entire Freo squad and hold them hostage at a secret venue (it's Skinner Reserve but sshhhhh - don't tell anyone) until McGowan meets our demands to have quarantine restrictions eased for our boys and for Martin to fly in any time he feels like it in preparation for his demolition job on NicNat.

I'm not as young and fit as I used to be so I'm afraid I can't be on the frontline but I'm happy to direct operations from our secret HQ (it's Barkers, but shhhh - don't tell anyone) Who's up for it? I reckon MD could be our Rambo-style leader on the ground. No mercy for anyone who gets in our way.

If anyone asks you for information make sure they provide you with the secret password. Shhhh - don't tell anyone but it's "Just Get Me Here". Reckon you can remember that?

Our crack commando squad will of course be issued with Spotless Cider capsules which assure you of a quick death in the event that you are captured.

Dogspeed ... and Go Doggies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Scrag. I don't feel so bad now about my short-lived and unspectacular footy career. It went downhill pretty quickly after the high point of winning a B&F in the under 11s.

I'm now starting to think I was very influential. Nobody will contradict that as nobody would remember any of my games. I can vouch that I was pretty much always in the best 15-17 players on the day.

I'm sure you had plenty of tackles, pressure acts, unrewarded running to defend space and provide an option etc.

I haven’t been able to get my head around how Freo can fly in and out but we can’t do the same.

I haven’t been able to get my head around how Freo can fly in and out but we can’t do the same.
I can only assume it's because Freo will be expected to go straight between airport/hotel/game with no other interactions with the general public, whereas our guys would have been out and about with the public in Victoria before we travelled to WA. Bigger risk involved with the Vic teams than the WA teams

I can only assume it's because Freo will be expected to go straight between airport/hotel/game with no other interactions with the general public, whereas our guys would have been out and about with the public in Victoria before we travelled to WA. Bigger risk involved with the Vic teams than the WA teams
I can already see the "Dirty Dogs" page in the West Australian as we speak.

If we know we want him in the team this week and we didn’t take him based on a hunch or a hope quarantine is going to be relaxed we’re stupid. If it does get relaxed we’re lucky.

There is no way McGowan relaxes anything as previous poster say he will want 14 days at least with no cases. I do not know why he is so deadpan but the election results say they love him over there so he can do what he wants, they get plenty of money from iron ore over there so tourism is not as important for the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back