Prediction Changes V West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown and Daicos are not like for like. I would favour Sier's bigger body over Brown at this stage and so do the MC it seems
Murray is risky to play as he has been a headless chook in the VFL, maybe re-introduce him vs an easier team
I don't know if it's necessarily favouring Sier at this stage, they've got to give Sier a block of games to see where he is at. Closer to the finals, we'll find out which one they favour.

The last (&only) draw was 1990 qualifying final...after the bell...Peter Sumich was kicking to win the match...he missed, 1 point...so a draw...see y’all again next week.
And each game after that in the finals for us resulted in our opponents NOT kicking even one goal in the last quarter.

I don't know if it's necessarily favouring Sier at this stage, they've got to give Sier a block of games to see where he is at. Closer to the finals, we'll find out which one they favour.

The luxury of giving players blocks of games is nearing an end as we get to the pointy end of the season against good opponents and start getting players back from injury.

Sier like Daicos and Brown (when he gets a chance) will have to perform every week from now on and there wont be as much forgiveness as we were allowing young players early in the season

Am I the only one thinking we'll get pumped tomorrow??

Really not going in confident on this one.

No. I felt more like we lose Last Week. Lot more Confident then I was last week

What I like about having Moore back and playing back is adds another bow to our rucking on field.

Grundy is the General.

Cox supports particularly forward of the ball.

Moore supports back of the ball.

It’s a fantastic strength of ours.

What I like about having Moore back and playing back is adds another bow to our rucking on field.

Grundy is the General.

Cox supports particularly forward of the ball.

Moore supports back of the ball.

It’s a fantastic strength of ours.

Absolutely. Also means Grundy doesn’t have to cook himself constantly running up and down the ground and can instead concentrate on being a link man in the middle.

#1 on my wishlist gamewise for the rest of the season is to see Sier and/or Daicos blow a game apart. Not sure if it’ll happen but wouldn’t that be somethin’!
I’d say at this time, Sier is the major candidate to do this. Big strong, excellent vision.

Just don’t see Daicos or Brown doing this at this point of their careers.

Absolutely. Also means Grundy doesn’t have to cook himself constantly running up and down the ground and can instead concentrate on being a link man in the middle.
It’s a fantastic advantage we have.
And Moore is a bit better than just handy in my view.

I’d say at this time, Sier is the major candidate to do this. Big strong, excellent vision.

Just don’t see Daicos or Brown doing this at this point of their careers.

One thing that didn’t seem to get enough notice was Sier’s i50 work in q4 last week. Has a hoof on him and puts the ball in dangerous spots.

Can see him leveling up next year.

More worried about the body strength of Darcy in a one-on-one contest.

Confident he has the height to get hands and spoil if he can stay in it though. Just reckon Mihochek with a more mature body can handle a wrestle with WCE forwards.

But if both played in the backline I reckon that could suit. Swing Greenwood FWD and have him drag a defender and create space.
Interesting you're probably right. I was just assuming Moore would be the stronger option due to looking a lot bigger and more imposing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last (&only) draw was 1990 qualifying final...after the bell...Peter Sumich was kicking to win the match...he missed, 1 point...so a draw...see y’all again next week.
that one kick would have cost us the flag.
But yes crazy situation, exactly equal historic win/loss, and same win/loss this year with only 2% points separating. OK then I'll say that means we win by 2 points??:think::rolleyes:

So for anyone wondering, we would have to win by 151 points to go to the top of the ladder tomorrow. Lol.

We simple must bring a full game effort. We haven’t seen Queens Birthday(kicking 2 goals in a half against Suns, only beating the worst team since Fitzroy by 20, and having a goalless q against Essendon).

We repeat any of those efforts tomorrow, Eagles win comfortably.
Play our best we should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back