Preview Changes v Western Bulldogs - Rd 11, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

OUT: Jetta, Melksham, JJ
IN: Salem, Jones, Sparrow
LUCKY: Weid, Hunt
I'm happy with those changes. I think JJ needs a spell and if anyone has a a major niggle they need to be rested like we did with Salem today.

We need our best fittest team on the park for the dogs but I'm not concerned if we lose. They are a great side and their game plan should cut us up.

I hope we take learnings from today's game about how Adelaide cut us up, because the dogs will do exactly the same with their style.

OUT: Jetta, Melksham, JJ
IN: Salem, Jones, Sparrow
LUCKY: Weid, Hunt
tonight's game was built on pressure you'd be pretty messed up to drop our best pressuring mid for sparrow or Jones. isn't Viney good to go?

tonight's game was built on pressure you'd be pretty messed up to drop our best pressuring mid for sparrow or Jones. isn't Viney good to go?
Forgot about Viney. As for JJ pressure is one thing but 11 touches of which 5 were clangers is simply unacceptable

Forgot about Viney. As for JJ pressure is one thing but 11 touches of which 5 were clangers is simply unacceptable
Jordon Is massive for our game plan he chucks the pressure on at the contest and allows the other mids to play their game. reckon his +/- for clangers he creates would be huge.

Dogs are killing the Saints.

We really, really need to switch on during the week. Also desperately need Viney and Salem back.

In: Viney, Salem, Sparrow
Out: JJ (rest), Melksham (cooked), Jetta (deep fried)

I still prefer BBB to Weideman, but I don't see it happening
These will do for me. I also wouldn't be against dropping Weideman for a smaller player. Clear the forward line out for Fritsch again if Weideman isn't going to contribute properly. I'm a fan, but two games for 1 goal, 8 marks and 22 disposals is poor as hell for a guy who should be approaching his prime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordon Is massive for our game plan he chucks the pressure on at the contest and allows the other mids to play their game. reckon his +/- for clangers he creates would be huge.
He looks tired. He's a pressure player but he needs to be tidier by hand and foot so a rest will do him good.

You guys are ******* hilarious 🤣
Been saying Jordan and Hunt have been poor for weeks and nothing because we win, we drop a game by a point and now JJ should go 🤣
Jordon wasn't poor last week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back