Preview Changes v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon we need to kick a goal a quarter and that should be enough.
You’re forgetting the deadly 1-2 punch of once-in-a-generation key forwards Tom Boyd and Josh Schache.

Dogs at $4.75 to win this. You have got to be kidding. Well worth a crack at, we really want to beat the best Melbourne team since 1964.
You sound like Carlton supporters 2 weeks ago.

Melbourne supporters are really getting big heads especially when they haven't made the finals in so long

If you concentrate, you’ll realise that all the hype about Melbourne is coming from everyone except Melbourne.

We will need to win 3 consecutive flags before we even start to believe..

And you blokes have achieved nothing in over 50 years.. see i can do it too

Though that tanking culture was impressive.. even blamed it all on one guy.
While no one is getting carried away with what may come in the next few months, we've merely got a bit of confidence up with beating up on bottom 6 teams the last few weeks ... another of which we play this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne supporters are really getting big heads especially when they haven't made the finals in so long

That would even more the reason to get carried away wouldn't it? Lets not mention how much we flogged you by last year coming off a premiership.

Say Doggy, in 2016, did you have 100% respect for the competitions roadkill that could only manage 6 goals a game? If so, you're a bigger man than me. Kudos to you.

That would even more the reason to get carried away wouldn't it? Lets not mention how much we flogged you by last year coming off a premiership.

Say Doggy, in 2016, did you have 100% respect for the competitions roadkill that could only manage 6 goals a game? If so, you're a bigger man than me. Kudos to you.
It's called humility and class .. of which i thought Melbourne supporters may have after 54 years

It's called humility and class .. of which i thought Melbourne supporters may have after 54 years

Mate, i admire the Dogs, if we could pull a premiership out of our arse like you guys did id be over the moon.

Doggy Rhys Mathieson's head ducking spirit animal Toby McLean has been playing well lately. Its good to see his game evolve into something more than a player who tries to win as many free kicks as possible. In a disappointing season thus far for the Dogs, he and Jack McCrae are having very good seasons.

You come to our board and try to start s**t then get pissed off when we fire back.

I expected this from Adelaide and Carlton supporters. Thought you guys might have a sense of humour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back