Changes vs 2016 Prelim Final Losers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bev and the match committee aren't massive fans of poor old Webby. Fair enough. I know he has his supporters but I barely notice he's out there. Clay just doesn't have the stamina and speed at the moment would love him to get it back.

Dunks isn't a great kick but he has a presence about him and a true footy brain, he belongs out there. Great to see him back. He's a 200 gamer. And he looks and possibly smells so nice, he will give the rooms a lift with his angelic presence

Full marks for excellence in BF sleuthing to report back that Dunks not only looks nice but smells nice :eek:

Cordy knows what has to be done.
mortal-kombat-uppercut.jpg

im just kidding bokonon

I'm not sure on Dunkley playing for form reasons, but you could see why he would be picked with the bigger prime tv audience.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't have any inside intel but I reckon it's that Bevo considers him important to our overall aspirations (and rightly so) and there's a vfl bye this week so it's our best shot at working him into fitness to see out the year. He'd have been running heaps too and seems to have been cherry ripe last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridiculous post to assume I meant that.... because you don't do that, assume and generalise...
No if I have a problem with what someone posts I directly quote them as I have you.
How else would you mean it? Enlighten me?
If you want to passive aggressively attack people at least give them the right of reply.

No if I have a problem with what someone posts I directly quote them as I have you.
How else would you mean it? Enlighten me?
If you want to passive aggressively attack people at least give them the right of reply.
Seriously, I'm not sure why you're constantly insistent on an argument.

It was merely a light hearted observation of posts about JJ over the course of the last few weeks.

But you're right, I should not make such ridiculous posts, that generalise people so horribly. Although I am surprised that you didn't realise how offensive your post sounded.

I look forward to your posts calling out people who make generalisations about St. Kilda supporters or umpires or the powers that be at the AFL. You'll be quoting every second post.

I hope my reply satisfies your needs, as it's the last one you'll get from me in a long while. Take care.

Seriously, I'm not sure why you're constantly insistent on an argument.

It was merely a light hearted observation of posts about JJ over the course of the last few weeks.

But you're right, I should not make such ridiculous posts, that generalise people so horribly. Although I am surprised that you didn't realise how offensive your post sounded.

I look forward to your posts calling out people who make generalisations about St. Kilda supporters or umpires or the powers that be at the AFL. You'll be quoting every second post.

I hope my reply satisfies your needs, as it's the last one you'll get from me in a long while. Take care.
You really should calm down. It's not worth it.

If it was meant as light hearted you could have quite easily informed me with your first reply and I would have apologised and moved on. Instead you insisted on being a sarcastic arse.

I'm not intent on argument I'm intent on finding understanding. I'm also not the only person who took your post as an arrogant swipe against all who post here. But I'm sure it's just me wanting an argument.

I don't care about what people on here say (within reason) about public figures but I do care about people showing constant disrespect to the real people they interact with every day on here. I like this community and think we should be better than that.

Not responding to me doesn't worry me at all as I'll still respond to you when you say something that I feel is out of the bounds of respectful discourse. This isn't personal, I'm sure you're a good guy. Maybe you're just a bit sensitive.

Don't get me wrong, I like young Dunkley, but just thought his form before getting injured was hurting us. His kicking for goal is terrible, hence, didn't like him coming straight back into the side. Hope he goes well, but would've liked Stringer, Dicko and someone else maybe to play back.

Great to see Dunkley back - the kid just persists. The coaching staff seem to love him in the team and you can see why. Just needs to tidy up his kicking and he will be a gun.

We always look a better side with Stringer in - gives us tones more flair and match winning ability, plus Dickson always provides a good avenue to goal.

Great ins.

Should be a ripper!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back