Strategy Changes vs Adelaide Crows Rd 13 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Out - Hurn, West, Gaff
In - Trew, L Edwards and the pick of whoever is left. I don’t know who is due back from injury.

Unfortunately we will probably have to swap Gaff for Hewitt.

Out -
Hewitt (concussion)
Duggan (susp)
West (inj)
Hurn (inj)

In -
Shuey
LEdwards
Trew
Chesser or Maric

I'll wait and edit when we get injury updates on Hurn, West and Barrass. And the random Thursday injury.

Last edited:
Yes we have injuries but Gaff needs to f off anyway

Out Gaff Hurn West Hewitt
In Shuey SPS Clark Ledwards

TB in maybe as well if what kept gim out is jyst a 1 week thing

Gaff, Xon, Foley.

I would prefer we named 21, or 20, or 19 and raffled the remaining spots off to random wafl players rather than ever have to see any of those 3 in a west coast jersey ever again.

Really hope Barrass comes back to play alongside Bazzo for this one.

Shuey in if he's fit he's fit, who cares when the bye is. If his body goes then so be it.

I think him and Yeo rotating through the middle without needing to do too much might be beneficial.

I liked having Jameison and Williams together, think they both did well with clearance work and we need another target up forward without Darling, just to get it to ground to give Long a chance to be a small forward.

So Barrass for Hurn, Shuey for Hewett, Clark in for West.

I can't see many unforced changes, even though we all want Gaff gone I'd be surprised to see it happen. So maybe 3 forced changes.

Otherwise a chance for another mid maybe SPS?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaff, Foley, XON, Rotham - all are awful each week, yet keep getting selected because there's nobody else. Unfortunately there will still be nobody else next week so they'll play.

Out - Hurn, Hewett, West
In - SPS, Shuey, Clark

Sub - Maric

If Barrass is good to go then out goes Rotham

Gaff, Xon, Foley.

I would prefer we named 21, or 20, or 19 and raffled the remaining spots off to random wafl players rather than ever have to see any of those 3 in a west coast jersey ever again.
Is this to your liking?

In: SPS, Shuey, Clark, Trew, Chesser, Maric
Out: Hewett, West, Hurn, Gaff, XON, Foley
Sub: Dewar
Emergencies: Barnett, J Williams, Nelson

Minimum 3 changes due to the injuries of West, Hewett and Hurn

Of the guys playing WAFL later today, only Trew and maybe Chesser would be a chance of being promoted if he plays well - Barnett, Dewar, Williams and Maric will need more time to develop

Shuey is set to return according to Simpson. LEdwards, SPS and Barrass all possibilities but their availability remains uncertain

Ideally

Shuey for Hewett
SPS for West
Barrass for Hurn - we’re kinda ****ed if TB doesn’t get up as there’s not another like for like replacement for Hurn. Only fit alternative would be one of the possible subs -

Clark, LEdwards or Trew

No reason Gaff should ever play another game for us after that.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
15 point in it 5 minutes to go in the third Kelly takes a great mark plays on Long kicks it to waterman who brings it to ground allen crumbs awesome kick to gaff who is 35 metres out directly in front...crowd is up....if he kicks it margin under 10 points. Goes back and struggles to kick the distance...momentum killer . Pies go down the ground goal game over

Its time for him to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back