Strategy Changes vs Adelaide Crows Rd 13 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you mean Grug?

grug-board-book-9781761102448_hr.jpg
Nah not Grug Clark
22C4A822-E358-490B-A432-C783F86181C2.png

Yeah well you just got demoted to being a dirt track at the back of some farm that's only used to transport pig manure back and forth
I never claimed to be anything more than what I claimed to be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can only hope the midfield gets well on top for significant periods, because that defence looks like it will concede a cricket score.

A lot of players returning from injury (many perhaps prematurely due to a lack of alternative options), combined with playing interstate in cold and damp conditions with the bye still a week away.

All but guaranteed the team will lose its legs early again - how early will determine if the match will be more similar to last week or Launceston.

Using a second pick in the MSD to gain a key defender would have been handy right now...

Hunt played more a lockdown type role last week and I suspect he will go to rankine. Would love to see Hough allowed to play with the freedome Hunt and Jones have been provided. Perhaps boots might feature a bit off half back

I’m in the “attack” camp!
F##k worrying about match ups and who can play on Fogarty,Tex,Rankine,etc. it really doesn’t matter.
Load up in the middle and just hang the ball forward as much as we can. Who cares if they rebound for thirty goals. Let’s just give OA and Maric and Long as many looks as possible.
I’ve never understood this damage limitation policy at WC when your getting walloped by 60+ points every week.
Give us something to smile about.
We are gunna get belted Simmo!! Accept it!!
Let’s get some positives out of it.
As stated it could be our worst ever backline.But it’s a decent midfield and a forward line with some shining lights.
ATTACK!!!!!!!!
I've said this for years over our drop off's

Just go insane attack.

Lose 34 goals to 18 at least its an attempt to score and enjoy themselves.

Better than losing 23 goals to 7

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Darling in the ruck? Might help him to do something different … or completely destroy him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back