Preview Changes vs. Adelaide (Round 10, 2021) - Jackson, Melksham IN, Brown, Chandler OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think anyone is writing Brown off at this stage that I can see, we're just one injury away from needing him again.
And the competition for spots is healthy and will keep everyone on their toes.

I'm not some kind of numbers man but 600k for the best key position depth in the AFL seems pretty good to me, I have no idea what anyone is complaining about.
Nor me.

I think a large part of the angst is the concern that having bought him, our selectors will feel obliged to play him at all costs without regard for the forward dynamic. This concern appears to be unfounded given he hasn’t been selected this week.

As long as that’s not the case - of messing with the team to fit the wrong peg in the wrong hole - then there isn’t anything to worry about. Plus the guy is a few weeks back from LTI so freaking out about what he can or can’t deliver is way premature. He can play much better than he has for us so far in 2 AFL games total, and his style and forward line synergy will improve as he and those around him train together for longer and know what to expect from each other.

I don’t personally mind what he eats. Totally his business

First off Brown is the opposite of a big strong body, he's a weak af tall bloke who can't actually contest ugly kicks.

Browns done stuff all and we are 9-0.. maybe we don't need a 'big focal point' like Hogan who doesn't contribute on the ground.

Good on other teams if they wanna focus on Weid, we got Tmac firing which gives Fritsch and Jackson the next defenders.
Not many Premiership teams this century haven't had a big bodied focal point.

Clark was unbelievably good for us in his short time here. Seriously underrated I think how well he played in such a terrible side. Haven't seen that level of KPF domination and play of the position for us since Schwarz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clark was unbelievably good for us in his short time here. Seriously underrated I think how well he played in such a terrible side. Haven't seen that level of KPF domination and play of the position for us since Schwarz.
I rated him big time. Real shame about how it ended up. Though it seemed to be emblematic of the time - anything nice we had quickly turned to ash.

29 goals in 11 games and had already broken his own PB for contested marks in a season

I don’t personally mind what he eats.
I do. I'd rather have Oscar MacDonald running around in our forward line than an ex-vegan, i ******* hate those weak self-righteous campaigners.

Didn't realise this was the st.kilda board. If you want one way street nonsense where every comment has to be positive cause your fragile ego can't handle a few negative views perhaps support them, you'll love it over on their board.
How would you feel if others continually wrote negative comments about you?

Don’t take it to seriously or feel sorry for anybody, no one who matters is reading our uninformed opinion based drivel, just sit back and have a giggle

There is an ignore button you can use on bf if you reckon certain posters s**t you 100% of the time. That might be your answer if you think negative comments are continual. 🌈

Remove this Banner Ad

Back