Preview Changes vs Adelaide round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

what about, different pillow, wrong breakfast cereal, bed facing N-s not E-W.

soft comment

Sorry, we’re not all super tough Sydneysiders.

I said the players seem like they don’t do well with obstacles. I thought it was pretty obvious that that was a criticism as opposed to an excuse.

Brander is a good user of the ball and makes the right decision more often than not.But not tough.
Ah Chee is a bit player.Tough but poor decision maker and fades in and out.
Petrol looks the goods but i dont think he is coming on in our current environment.Too soft and couldnt even spell tackle..
Cole is tough but sometimes bites off more than he can chew.He wouldnt be the first guy booted.
Rotham....Good mark but hes like a deer in the headlights.That said i remember how bad Glass was early in his career.
Nelson is another nearly.Safety first.Great left foot just refuses to use it.
OAllen is a potential star but hes either injured or got a severe case of the lazies!
Sheed is living off "that " goal.Hes the clanger king.Does he ever look?
Gaff and Sheed together is just too much "slow"
Waterman is another nearly.Stars in a winning team.Like a lot of our players.

Ledwards in against the team that didn’t want him, Nelson dropped.

Just the three changes, the least since before the bye. Nelson, O’Neill and Hutchings to battle it out for the sub spot, I’m picking Nelson with O’Neill to carry the bags and Hutch and Vardy (edit: I mean Williams) to play for the Beagles.

Last edited:
So 1 x debutant (congratulations and well earned on Beagle form), and 1 x in for 2 injured outs. Edit - plus the med sub in.

That's telling 'em. That's putting a rocket up 'em after losing to the worst team in the AFL on top of 2 previous putrid performances.

Amazing. After Simmo said all week he wouldn’t drop any senior players, he hasn’t dropped any senior players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 1 x debutant (congratulations and well earned on Beagle form), and 1 x in for 2 injured outs. Edit - plus the med sub in.

That's telling 'em. That's putting a rocket up 'em after losing to the worst team in the AFL on top of 2 previous putrid performances.
This week we told the players for sure they are on their last chance....

About the 20th time.

I've danced with this bride and she's ugly.

The extended squads returning is great, isn’t it. It gives everyone an extra opportunity to melt.
- early in the week when Simmo says he won’t drop any senior players;
- Thursday night when all the senior players are named on-field;
-Friday arvo when all the senior players remain in the starting 18.

Really efficient, spreading the outrage over the whole week.

Nelson played mostly wing and Ah Chee played forward-mid.

Jesus, I didn't even notice Nelly on the wing. That justifies that then. Hope it doesn't mean Gaff will play inside, though. Gaff chops up in SA. Set him free on the outside.

If West comes in to play fwd-mid I will flip my TV. Get TK into that position and let West be the mini-Yeo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back