Preview Changes Vs Adelaide round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope it's Brant or Lucas

f51291bef199c9c5110dc1db829c8474.jpg
Brant to ruck

Tex Walker has made a habit of trying to bully us.He dropped onto Guvs shoulder last year and punched Shuey this year.I would prefer Brown because hes takes no s**t and he actually did ok in the body on body side of the ruck contests in his last appearance.Sometimes presence and effort can be more important than talent if the margin is not too wide.

Tex Walker has made a habit of trying to bully us.He dropped onto Guvs shoulder last year and punched Shuey this year.I would prefer Brown because hes takes no s**t and he actually did ok in the body on body side of the ruck contests in his last appearance.Sometimes presence and effort can be more important than talent if the margin is not too wide.

Fair enough, but some times presence and effort make no difference if the talent has outgunned it to put the margin out of reach.

Word is this will be the team. To cover all bases we are going in with 3 rucks.

In Brown, Barrass, Giles, Emac
Out: Nic Nat, Jetta, Nelson, Hutchings

Barrass Emac Hurn
Schoey Gov Shep

Gaff Priddis Masten

Lecra Darling Shuey
Hill JK Cripps

Ruck: Lycett, Giles, Brown

Bench: Butler, Wellingham, Yeo, sheed
That would be a great team if we were tanking, come on. Brown, Giles AND Emac ? Turnover city.

Surely given that Simmo has said that Lycett will play, but we know he is sore, Giles has to play because we are going to need more than a pinch hitter if Lycett is struggling?

I don't see why you would give someone a three year deal for this very scenario and then avoid playing them upon said scenario.

Gross list mis-management if ever I've seen it.

I don't see why you would give someone a three year deal for this very scenario and then avoid playing them upon said scenario.

Gross list mis-management if ever I've seen it.
I thought Giles was brought in for if they both got injured. I think the club hoped McInnes would have stepped up more than he did to provide that forward/ruck option if one got injured.

I thought Giles was brought in for if they both got injured. I think the club hoped McInnes would have stepped up more than he did to provide that forward/ruck option if one got injured.

They possibly could be both injured this week

Barrass into defence for Nelson.

Then I really don't know which option is best:
- Brown as forward/ruck
- Giles as ruck/forward
- Darling/Yeo/Gov all doing a really small amount of rucking (Yeo and Darling to avoid rucking in defensive 50). Nelson keeps his spot playing midfield and defence.

Maybe option 3. Feel like we need to take a chance on something different to progress in finals. Giles/Brown cant deliver that for us.

I don't want to move Gov out of defence, or for him to be our sole second ruck.
Yea I like that thinking. Try option 3 and see how we go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say we Cat-B rookie Nic's twin bro this offseason

Word is this will be the team. To cover all bases we are going in with 3 rucks.

In Brown, Barrass, Giles, Emac
Out: Nic Nat, Jetta, Nelson, Hutchings

Barrass Emac Hurn
Schoey Gov Shep

Gaff Priddis Masten

Lecra Darling Shuey
Hill JK Cripps

Ruck: Lycett, Giles, Brown

Bench: Butler, Wellingham, Yeo, sheed
Why not throw in McInnes and Allen too, make it a party.

No Giles Please

Play brown of he available as he can play forward back or ruck

That disrupts the game plan and team chemistry the least

Remove this Banner Ad

Back